Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Yeah, unless you hate the normal humans, AXIS doesnt have redeeming value.
    Or unless you really liked the tie-ins. Because a lot of those were excellent.
    "Luck doesn't exist. There are no such things as coincidences. Anything can be rationalized, logic is essential, sense is irrelevant."
    -Future Evil Dictator. Or just me.

All New All Different Marvel Pull List: Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, All-New X-Men, Spider Gwen, Ms. Marvel, Deadpool, Agents of Shield

Obviously Marvel can just have all of my money at this point in time.

Quote Originally Posted by TruDivination View Post
    Or unless you really liked the tie-ins. Because a lot of those were excellent.
    Well, normally tie-ins doesnt count as redeeming thing towards the main event.

And yeah, i loved the Inverted Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Yeah, unless you hate the normal humans, AXIS doesnt have redeeming value.
    Mind you, the first Event, Kree-Skrull War, was equally as badly resolved. In that, the Avengers somehow got a Hyper-space vehicle from Nick Fury, and were teleported back to Earth, somehow, at the end, as well as Mar-vell inexplicably melding with Rick Jones. So AXIS suddenly ending as abruptly as it did, goes back to the days of Roy Thomas' cringe worthy writing.

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Mind you, the first Event, Kree-Skrull War, was equally as badly resolved. In that, the Avengers somehow got a Hyper-space vehicle from Nick Fury, and were teleported back to Earth, somehow, at the end, as well as Mar-vell inexplicably melding with Rick Jones. So AXIS suddenly ending as abruptly as it did, goes back to the days of Roy Thomas' cringe worthy writing.
    1) Now that we've had Original Sin, it makes perfect sense that Fury had spacecraft to lend... ;-)

2) Thomas is perfectly clear at the end that while Rick Jones uses the Destiny Force (activated by the Supreme Intelligence) to end the war, and the Avengers then lend him some of their life force to restore him to health, it's the Supreme Intelligence that then teleports them back to Earth. Probably wanted them all out of its hair/tentacles.

3) The end of the Kree-Skrull War didn't meld Mar-vell with Jones, the whole thing with them taking turns being in the Negative Zone was already well-established at the beginning of that storyline.

I mean, the whole thing with the Destiny Force was a bit deus ex machina (especially when you consider that the SI is, technically, literally a machine), but that doesn't mean that the plot wasn't clear as to what was happening.
    Last edited by vitruvian; 01-13-2015 at 06:49 AM.

Best thing to come out b of this event for me.
    Inverted carnage! If hes still inverted that is. And superior ironman
    Id love to see a carnage ongoing by duggan.

Loved magneto, carnage, superior ironman, nova tie ins

Didnt mind avengers world, loki and mighty avengers deadpool tie ins

Hated all the art, remenders sloppy writing, the amount of characters involved.
    Inverted characters that were never on genosha.
    Inverted x men
    Medusa why was she on genosha...???

Quote Originally Posted by vitruvian View Post
    1) Now that we've had Original Sin, it makes perfect sense that Fury had spacecraft to lend... ;-)

2) Thomas is perfectly clear at the end that while Rick Jones uses the Destiny Force (activated by the Supreme Intelligence) to end the war, and the Avengers then lend him some of their life force to restore him to health, it's the Supreme Intelligence that then teleports them back to Earth. Probably wanted them all out of its hair/tentacles.

3) The end of the Kree-Skrull War didn't meld Mar-vell with Jones, the whole thing with them taking turns being in the Negative Zone was already well-established at the beginning of that storyline.

I mean, the whole thing with the Destiny Force was a bit deus ex machina (especially when you consider that the SI is, technically, literally a machine), but that doesn't mean that the plot wasn't clear as to what was happening.
    1) Yes, Fury having a star vehicle does make sense, but shouldn't that have triggered some questions of Fury?

2) If you're right then the SI can pluck people from anywhere to anywhere. Wow, I never thought he was that powerful.

3) I'm aware of the Rick Jones -Mar-vell replacement dynamic in the Negative Zone thing, but Mar-Vell lying down in Ricks body was different.

I didn't find it clear, and thats maybe just that I didn't have all the information.

What a terrible ending. There was no bang just sizzle.
    The Gypsies had no home. The Doors had no bass.

Does our reality determine our fiction or does our fiction determine our reality?

Whenever the question comes up about who some mysterious person is or who is behind something the answer will always be Frank Stallone.

"This isn't a locking the barn doors after the horses ran way situation this is a burn the barn down after the horses ran away situation."