Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

So inverted Havok is going to hang out with 5 telepaths and a sorceress who can break enchantments with a wave of her sword. It will be laughable if that situation isn't fixed in an issue. Or 3-4 in Bendis time.

There doesn't need to be any more piling on this crap event, so I'll just say that I liked the Sabretooth stuff.
    Last edited by All-New Valar Stercus NOW.1; 12-24-2014 at 10:21 AM.
    Game Over man! Game Over!

Bluebird

I will say that the bad guys taking the brunt of the blame for the mess in New York was both funny and rather heartwarming (in an odd way).

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    He is... but is Cyclops also as well folks? Because why would he open his arms to him at the end if he still is interested in killing people?
    Does anyone know Havok is not inverted? Is there a way to tell?
    Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    This in no way, shape, form or fashion needed to be a line-wide event. All it did was set things up for UA Volume 2.
    And now UXM has to deal with Havok. Nobody asked for this !
    Welcome to the revolution, Alex. Now Bendis gets his mutant villain since they never could sell Cyclops as that.

Quote Originally Posted by All-New Valar Stercus NOW.1 View Post
    So inverted Havok is going to hang out with 5 telepaths and a sorceress who can break enchantments with a wave o her sword. It will be laughable if that situation isn't fixed in an issue. Or 3-4 in Bendis time.

There doesn't need to be any more piling on this crap event, so I'll just say that I liked the Sabretooth stuff.
    But it's Bendis. All Illyana needs to do is stab him with her sword. It's why Kieron Gillen is a great writer when she taught Colossanaut a leason however, I believe Bendis simply does have that same capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by All-New Valar Stercus NOW.1 View Post
    Yeah I didn't mind the Sabretooth stuff as much as I thought I would. However, didn't Marvel try to make him a good guy in the '90s when Wolverine lost his adamantium and left the team? He ended up almost killing Psylocke. I get that he is inverted, but I just don't know how much you can trust him.

The whole inversion concept literally makes all characters 1-dimensional (good vs bad)

Creed was left in jail serving time. Likely a few life sentences. Seems he is out of the stories for a while too. In a way they gave him a better send off than Wolverine...

Reminder: Hey, guys. I'm gonna have this plot to prepare for UA volume two.
    Edict: While you have Wanda, can you make her and Pietro not mutants? Because we're not about that life.
    Remender: Okay.
    PAD: Wait, what.
    Edict: Hold on. We just killed Wolverine, so is there a way you can make Sabertooth the new Wolverine?
    Remender: I'll find a way.
    Edict: Oh, and Soule, we're canceling all your books because you're in charge of Wolverine stuff now. K? Thanks.
    Soule: What about the blue file?
    Edict: Oh, Remender? Can you get rid of the Wasp too?
    Remender: I just made her relevant.
    Edict: But she's not in the movie.

I'm just playing around. But it does seem like Remender, who is normally great at storytelling, was thrown into a pile of editorial decisions that effed with his plot.

“Have courage and be kind. Where there is kindness there is goodness, and where there is goodness there is magic.”
    Cinderella

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman X View Post
    Creed was left in jail serving time. Likely a few life sentences. Seems he is out of the stories for a while too. In a way they gave him a better send off than Wolverine...
    Though, he's in the new Uncanny Avengers series launching in January, so I imagine he's on that team because he'd rather be out there atoning rather than serving time in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman X View Post
    I believe he's actually going to be on Uncanny Avengers so that won't last.

It's not uncommon for super heroes to serve on a super hero team instead of getting jail time.

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    Though, he's in the new Uncanny Avengers series launching in January, so I imagine he's on that team because he'd rather be out there atoning rather than serving time in jail.
    OOOOOOH my head. What was the point of this mess? Disney have a stake in any aspirin type companies?

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Looks like Alex is just going to be hanging with Scotts crew for the moment. But I'm assuming Remender isn't entirely done with Jan and Alex yet if they've still got a kid out there.
    Speaking of that, way to go and make the entire plot point of their romance, including everything pertaining to their daughter that we had to sit through with Planet X and beyond, completely pointless. It'd be one thing if it was further down the line but mere months after shoving it down our throats? What a waste of time and story pages.

So thanks to this, we now have to have both Tony and Havok having to be redeveloped from pretty much point one.

"Comic Book Reviewer" InformationGeek's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Does anyone know Havok is not inverted? Is there a way to tell?
    Everyone should know he's still inverted! He kidnapped Wasp and threaten to blow her head off!

If you read All New X-Men Annual 1 Tony might be headed into a different direction.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Everyone should know he's still inverted! He kidnapped Wasp and threaten to blow her head off!
    Eyup. Kinda hard to hide one's inverted nature when they're so open about it like that.