Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I'm around sometimes NeuroticNyx's Avatar

Default Vegito vs Beerus

Who takes it?

Fight 1: Vegito is identical to the Buu Saga version, allowed to go up to Super Saiyan 3

Fight 2: Goku and Vegeta in their BoG incarnations (Pre-Super Saiyan God) fuse with potara earrings
    Last edited by NeuroticNyx; 12-24-2014 at 12:23 PM.

Bills stomps. Goku outright stated after getting his ass handed to him by Bills that a fusion between him and Vegeta wouldn't stand a chance against the guy.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Bills stomps. Goku outright stated after getting his ass handed to him by Bills that a fusion between him and Vegeta wouldn't stand a chance against the guy.
    Which is a statement and not a feat.

But based on feats, Big B wins, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Which is a statement and not a feat.

But based on feats, Big B wins, yeah.
    Well yea but when the thread is about a "SSJ"3"" Vegito, then I'd say statements can be pretty reliable as we have never even seen a ssj"2" Vegito, let alone a ssj"3". That and said fusion involves the guy who made said statement in the first place so I would say he is a pretty reliable source.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

He and Vegeta hadn't fused in 5 years. AND he never bothered with SSJ2 let alone a 3. I think Goku's statements are a bit out of date.

As for the fight...I think it would have been a good one. But given that Beerus was supposed to only have used 70 or 80% of his power against God mode Goku. He should take this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluekey View Post
    He and Vegeta hadn't fused in 5 years. AND he never bothered with SSJ2 let alone a 3. I think Goku's statements are a bit out of date.
    He knows how powerful he and Vegeta are and he knows how fusion works. It isn't a hard guess for him.

As for the fight...I think it would have been a good one. But given that Beerus was supposed to only have used 70 or 80% of his power against God mode Goku. He should take this.
    70%.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Point: the fusion style that made Vegetto was supposed to be significantly more effective than the Fusion Dance which results in the non-canon Gogeta, as well as not having a time limit, which is really important since he'd only be able to maintain the normally 30 minute long Gogeta Fusion in SSJ3 for 5 minutes due to its weird time-eating properties.

How about.. a PENTA FUSION?! Gohan, Vegeta, Goku, Trunks and Goten?!

And Brian could take this.
    Last edited by Kuro; 12-24-2014 at 07:57 PM.

I think Vegito could give him a good fight. Now imagine if Bulma gets knocked out by Bills in his presence. Vegito in "NOT MY BULMA!!" mode might just destroy him.

Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    I think Vegito could give him a good fight. Now imagine if Bulma gets knocked out by Bills in his presence. Vegito in "NOT MY BULMA!!" mode might just destroy him.
    Pre-"NOT MY BULMA" probably wouldn't but post? Yea definitely.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bluekey View Post
    He and Vegeta hadn't fused in 5 years.
    I agree, Buu Saga ssj3 Goku's was around Fat Majin Buu level, while end of Dragon Ball Z Goku's base form is stronger than Kid Buu.
    Last edited by Ratmansaurus; 12-25-2014 at 02:41 PM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

the only version that could probably make it a match is DBM vegito.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratmansaurus View Post
    I agree, Buu Saga ssj3 Goku's was around Fat Majin Buu level, while end of Dragon Ball Z Goku's base form is stronger than Kid Buu.
    Yea no. He was more than a match for fat Buu, it was just that his time was limited so he had to stop the fight. He had a big advantage during the majority of the fight and there isn't much of a difference between the power he had then and the power he had later.

Again as I said before: "He knows how powerful he and Vegeta are and he knows how fusion works. It isn't a hard guess for him."
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

"He knows how powerful he and Vegeta are and he knows how fusion works. It isn't a hard guess for him."
    Still, given that Beerus had to use 70% of his power against SSJ God Goku and that Vegeta in a fit of rage managed to actually hurt him, AND given the fact that a Potara not just stacks, but multiplies the power of the fusers, it's not hard to argue for Vegito winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Still, given that Beerus had to use 70% of his power against SSJ God Goku and that Vegeta in a fit of rage managed to actually hurt him, AND given the fact that a Potara not just stacks, but multiplies the power of the fusers, it's not hard to argue for Vegito winning.
    It actually is as the SSG form gives a tremendous boost. Far more than a fusion. Again; Goku knows how fusion works and knows how powerful he and Vegeta is. If he says they would not have stood a chance even with fusion, then you know it is true.

Now if SSG Goku and "you hit my Bulma" Vegeta fused, THEN they would stomp. Prior to that however? No.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral