Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Seriously, the whole Buu staff was crazy messed up even before the anime.

I mean
    Kid Buu eating Fat Kaio=Fat Buu
    Fat Buu pissed off = Pure Evil Buu
    Pure Evil Buu eating Fat Buu = Super Buu
    Super Buu losing Fat Buu = Kid Buu

Wat
    Super Buu didn't just lose Fat Buu he also lost the Dai kaioshin influence. Which if i'm not mistaken is why kid buu no longer has the Candy beam.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluekey View Post
    Super Buu didn't just lose Fat Buu he also lost the Dai kaioshin influence. Which if i'm not mistaken is why kid buu no longer has the Candy beam.
    Just because he didn't use it doesn't mean he lost the ability. Buu learned his abilities. He didn't gain them via absorption.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bluekey View Post
    Kid Buu tried to use an attack that looked like his transmutation beam against SSJ3 Goku. I say "looked like" because Goku dodged so we can't be 100% sure what that move would do, but its the only move Buu had that looked like that.

Also, I will reiterate that Goku's statements with regards to Fusion being insufficient to fighting Bills was about the Fusion Dance, not the even stronger Potara Fusion. Even on the off chance that SSJ3 Gogeta had been as strong or even slightly stronger than Bills, he'd still have next to no chance of beating Bills because he'd automatically de-fuse after 5 minutes in SSJ3 mode, whereas the Potara Fusion is said to be even stronger than the Dance-based Fusion, and has no time limit.

I'm not saying that Vegetto would necessarily stand a chance, only that Goku can't have been referring to him when he talked about Fusion being useless since he no longer has access to turning into Vegetto unless he robs whichever surviving Kaioushin still has the earrings, I guess.

And Munchy, Goku killed Yakon as well. Or at least, tricked him into blowing himself up by shoving a ton of "light energy" down his gullet by going SSJ2 while the guy was already draining his SSJ1 light.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Also, I will reiterate that Goku's statements with regards to Fusion being insufficient to fighting Bills was about the Fusion Dance, not the even stronger Potara Fusion.
    We don't know that. Goku when referring specifically to the dance uses the English word "fusion", whereas in BoG he used the more general term for "merge", which encapsulates both the dance and the potaras. Plus Vegetto is the only canonical reference he has to a merger with Vegeta, as Gogeta was only in the movies.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    Bills wins. I wouldn't go as far as to say it's an absolute stomp, but Vegito isn't winning this.

Of course now that Goku has gone SSG and his body has "remembered" it, that gives him more of a chance.

And DBM Vegitto completely mops the floor with Bills.
    whoa! i said he'd stand a better chance. didn't say he would beat bills.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.