Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by oldschool View Post
    Agreed. And my guess is that if these 2 issues sell well, it will prove that a SSM and ASM title can co-exist and I would not be shocked to see a new SSM title launch later this year or even in 2015.
    That's what I'm hoping. Dan Slott or Christopher Yost to write it please.

I think this is cool! feel like it is too soon though...

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Was the demand for SpOck so great that they bring him back so soon? Anyway I'm glad for more Superior and I wouldn't be surprised if Spider-verse is Otto's fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    But when Ben died he stayed dead. Spock will have only been gone for 5 months when he returns. And unfortunately, this is probably going to let him be a part of Spiderverse.
    So?? Hes time displaced for a chunk of 'in story' time. If Spiderverse happens outside of the confines of time.... hes fair game.

Also Ive seen several stories where peter thinks back to Ben, just because hes dead doesnt mean a tale cant be told from the time when he wasnt dead.

Superior Spider-man 2099!!!

Quote Originally Posted by krazijoe View Post
    Superior Spider-man 2099!!!
    This really isn't all that unlikely. Otto wasn't gone long, but with the amazing technology of 2099, he could've found a way to keep himself going even after what happened in #31. Regardless, I want a second volume of Superior Spider-Man soon.

Interesting. Had forgotten about Spidey-ido doing a quicky time travel adventure. Is this being published in place of Amazing or along side of it.

It's a great idea for a tie-in.

I was expecting the Ock in the future scenes to occur in the main book, but it's one of the more commercial ideas for a satellite to the main event.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

The Superior Spider-clone SpideyClone's Avatar

I'm curious if SpOck learns anything about his future/Peter's return while in 2099, and will it be a chance to plant the seeds of his own return (preferably as Superior Spider-man).

No surprise that here. It is just a story from off panel during SSM. So to say to soon I would disagree as you want the story to be still fresh in the readers minds!

I will agree with one post that Kaine (IMO) is more enjoyable character to read, but I will say that SSM did establish some more sympathy towards the Doc Ock character. For me he is more interesting as Doc Ock and not Spock.

I hope to see Doc Ock come back as himself and not a version of Spider-Man.

Hell yeah!!
    Formerly Doctor Malekith.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Roxas View Post
    Meh.

I know I should be full of my usual hatred, but really, this was spoiled at C2E2, so I'm not even that surprised. Besides, Slott was going to bring back Doc Ock at some point, so it was only a matter of time.

Oh, and I couldn't help but notice Earth-X Venom in the vortex.
    The question is...

Is this Pre-Uncanny Avengers or Post-Uncanny Avengers for Earth-X Venom aka May "Mayday" Parker.

Maybe they team up together?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Spock vs Mayday(Venom)Parker
    Yeah, I pointed that out just for you. Honestly, at this point, I'm more concerned with MC2 Mayday punching Mephisto than Venom Mayday (Seriously, "Mayday (Venom) Parker" just looks weird) fighting Doc Ock. Though, really, if we're having two versions of Mayday in Spider-Verse, then I hope that both of them being the child of Peter and Mary Jane is at least brought up.

Wait, silly me, I forgot who's in charge of Spider-Verse.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    The question is...

Is this Pre-Uncanny Avengers or Post-Uncanny Avengers for Earth-X Venom aka May "Mayday" Parker.

Maybe they team up together?
    I'm guessing post-Uncanny Avengers, but I wouldn't get my hopes up for anything acknowledging that story.

Quote Originally Posted by deadboy80 View Post
    Interesting. Had forgotten about Spidey-ido doing a quicky time travel adventure. Is this being published in place of Amazing or along side of it.
    I don't think it's been announced yet, but I can't imagine they'd hold Amazing. They just love taking all of our money.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by thejka View Post
    These two issues will take place between nine hours in Superior Spider-Man 19, where SPock disappears after Horizon Labs explodes. So it won't ruin the timeline.
    The Spider-Verse was originally intended to be a Superior Spider-Man event, without Peter Parker.