Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    SpOck is the worse thing that ever happened to comics. He shouldn't be allowed in Spiderverse
    Completely wrong. A lot of things are a lot worse than him that have happened in comics. In fact, he helped reinvigorate the franchise. It makes perfect sense for him to be in Spiderverse.

Incredible Member RobertoDaCosta's Avatar

Cool news!! weird... but cool!! I'm looking forward to this!!
    Bring back Ultimate Dazzler!!

Fictional Computer Hacker August_Gorman's Avatar

SpOck is the worse thing that ever happened to comics. He shouldn't be allowed in Spiderverse
    That's just, like, your opinion, man.
    ____

Currently Reading: The Amazing Spider-Man, Attack On Titan, Fight Club 2, On Guard We Stand, Ultimate End
    ____

Gus Gorman: "Hey, man!"
    Lorelei Ambrosia: "That's his last name. He likes to be called Superman."

BANNED

Interesting. And unexpected. But this would explain the images with Superior Spider-Man in the future.

It does lead me to wonder if the rumor involving Matt Fraction writing a Superior Spider-Man series in October has merit in some way. In October, Learning to Crawl will be over, and there has been no word on Dan Slott having ASM go back to two times a month. Maybe there is some truth to the rumor of Matt coming onboard Spider-Man for a title, but not Superior. I wouldn't be surprised if Marvel might want to get another voice on the franchise after Dan Slott has been the sole voice for so long.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    Completely wrong. A lot of things are a lot worse than him that have happened in comics. In fact, he helped reinvigorate the franchise. It makes perfect sense for him to be in Spiderverse.
    No... I love New 52, One more Day, and all that compared to this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by skyjumpermike View Post
    Scarlet Spider wasn't nearly as popular as Superior.
    Kaine is way better than him

This has been on mind since issue 19! I'm stoked for this! I was waiting to see where Otto ended up and now I'm going to see it! Consider those issues per-ordered.

Fantastic Member

Yeah, no. Nope. No.

BANNED

Meh.

I know I should be full of my usual hatred, but really, this was spoiled at C2E2, so I'm not even that surprised. Besides, Slott was going to bring back Doc Ock at some point, so it was only a matter of time.

Oh, and I couldn't help but notice Earth-X Venom in the vortex.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Roxas View Post
    Meh.

I know I should be full of my usual hatred, but really, this was spoiled at C2E2, so I'm not even that surprised. Besides, Slott was going to bring back Doc Ock at some point, so it was only a matter of time.

Oh, and I couldn't help but notice Earth-X Venom in the vortex.
    Spock vs Mayday(Venom)Parker