Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by magnum View Post
    No surprise that here. It is just a story from off panel during SSM. So to say to soon I would disagree as you want the story to be still fresh in the readers minds!

I will agree with one post that Kaine (IMO) is more enjoyable character to read, but I will say that SSM did establish some more sympathy towards the Doc Ock character. For me he is more interesting as Doc Ock and not Spock.

I hope to see Doc Ock come back as himself and not a version of Spider-Man.
    Speaking of Kaine, I can't wait to see more of him in the Spider-verse too. I loved the Scarlet Spider title, not really a fan of him in a team book.

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

YES!!!! More SpOck!

As much as I loath Superior. I can see why they included him from a marketing stand point. That being said I hope this is the last we see of him.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-SUPRISE View Post
    As much as I loath Superior. I can see why they included him from a marketing stand point. That being said I hope this is the last we see of him.
    Otto is pretty much the second most popular Spider-Man ever so of course he is going to be in this event. Makes money and satisfies a huge amount of fans.

Quote Originally Posted by normanosborn View Post
    Otto is pretty much the second most popular Spider-Man ever so of course he is going to be in this event. Makes money and satisfies a huge amount of fans.
    Doesn't mean I have to like it.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-SUPRISE View Post
    Doesn't mean I have to like it.
    Of course not. Just saying that it makes perfect sense for him to be here (and get possibly even more appearances in other stories in the future)