Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

I'm not a Daken fan. Just never liked the way they shoehorned him and Romulus, Remus, etc. into Logan's past. However, I don't hate him.

Hate is reserved for garbage like Raze.

BANNED

Resurrected Daken has been boring. Raze really is trash. My hope is that Raze doesn't actually exist; that he's just Mystique brainwashed into a new identity by Xorna.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    Resurrected Daken has been boring. Raze really is trash. My hope is that Raze doesn't actually exist; that he's just Mystique brainwashed into a new identity by Xorna.
    But Xorna apparently doesn't exist, either.

I don't mind Raze so much that the character personality was just a male version of Mystique with the serial numbers filed off. With the writers hoping we would not notice. No character development beyond being another psycho nutjob of a clown.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

Quote Originally Posted by blackNblue View Post
    Who did Sabertooth rape? When did that happen?
    In Marvel Comics presents he was going to rape and mutilate this women but she was saved by werewolf. She left with him then he started slicing at her skim she asked him to stop and he still continued.this is when werewolf intervened. The context from that story heavily implies tha Creed is a rapist.
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 10-02-2015 at 04:59 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    In Marvel Comics presents he was going to rape and mutilate this women but she was saved by werewolf. She left with him then he started slicing at her skim she asked him to stop and he still continued.this is when werewolf intervened. The context from that story heavily implies tha Creed is a rapist.
    Perhaps, you don't remember how Victor cold-cocked Birdy and raped her (or so it seemed) while she was incapacitated...

Sabretooth v1 01 (1993)

BANNED

Sabertooth and Magneto are both women batterers. I guess Disney's cool with that as long as the characters are "kewl".

More stupid Marvel editorial decisions....and yet we still haven't seen Inverted Havok! OOPS! Guess Marvel forgot all about that too huh? All this Heroes skate the line of Villains is done, tired, and droll at this point. Can we go back to heroes being heroic please?

Quote Originally Posted by just another user View Post
    As of today's Axis issue 9 Sabertooth remains inverted and is now an Avenger.

I know we are currently short one Wolverine, but it kinda baffles me that a rapist is now a Marvel superhero because he's been magically made good. He isn't genuinely repenting, he's just under the influence.

I know Marvel sweep a lot of bad stuff their characters have done under the rug in order to make them still viable, but this seems like a bad idea. What do you lot think?
    And the eliminated the character essence, honestly, I can see him be gentle to some people, but a good guy... no!!!

They killed the character!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DDD View Post
    Sabertooth and Magneto are both women batterers. I guess Disney's cool with that as long as the characters are "kewl".
    Its Disney. Have you seen the classic Disney films? Yeah, no. They don't have a moral high ground. lol

BANNED

Well, they killed the franchise already. I mean, they killed off all the most prominent marquee mutants (Prof.X, Jean, Wolverine, Scott) and kept them dead, so it's not like Marvel still gives a damn at all...

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Still think a poorly done "Inversion" cheapens him and what's worse is Sabertooth is stealing a spot on a team from an actual X-Men.

With so many X-Men MIA atm from any ongoing, while Deadpool is everywhere and we have Character Dupes running around, it's simply disgusting to have Sabertooth and Mystique taking up space.

-

Cyclops is still alive post Secret Wars.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut Punch View Post
    Wolverine was just as bad as Sabes in his day. What I don't like is that there is no edge whatsoever to good guy Sabretooth. I was hoping he'd work as a return to gruff, asshole killer Wolverine from the 70's, but looks like he'll be just as inoffensive as Wolverine was before he died.
    Logan always had something Creed didn`t. Remorse and a moral code towards the good. His ongoing struggle with his dark past is more than enough proof of his higher moral caliber and fiber.

Sabertooth was consistantly written for decades a Sociopath. You can play a bit on Magneto because he started a victim of humanity`s biggest holocaust and even that didn`t sticked forever.
    Last edited by Aioros22; 10-19-2015 at 12:32 PM.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

I prefer this version & AoA Sabretooth.

In Uncanny when Creed is killing Dinosaurs in the Savage Land is it supposed to imply he's turning back evil?

Sabretooth should stay good they've been wanting to switch him since the 90's. I was reading Generation X #1 the other day and one of the survey questions to be mailed in asked if fans wanted him good.