Default Comics For Christmas!

Surprised I couldn't find a thread for this, so thought I'd create one. Anybody get any comic-related stuff for Christmas?

I got the Thief of Thieves: Volume 2 trade paperback and four issues of The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, including the first three. Those were a very cool surprise.

Share any comic goodies you received this morning.
    My Blog | Tumblr
    * Original Join Date: September 2010

BANNED

In a fit of insomniaat 5 a.m. I bought myself Who Is Jake Ellis on Comixology, rationalizing it as a Christmas present. It is quite excellent.

Thinking that this was a thread for Christmas themed comics, I created another thread for today's gifts.

That said,

I got Captain America: The Winter Soldier on DVD from my g/f, The Walking Dead, Season One on DVD from my g/f's sister, and I bought SHOWCASE PRESENTS: LEGION OF SUPER-HEROES, VOL. 5 with the money my parents sent me.

Hawkeye Volume 3, which kicks ass (lacked a little David Aja, though)
    Bone volume 6, which I haven't read yet, but all Bone so far has been amazing
    Hip Hop Family Tree, haven't read either
    Might get Utopia Series 1/2 box set for myself or a friend as a late Christmas present (UK TV show about comic book fans who try to stop a group called the Network from decreasing the human population, some of the best TV I've seen)