View Poll Results: Which Gem Would You Choose?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Time Gem

16 28.57%
  • Space Gem

8 14.29%
  • Soul Gem

0 0%
  • Reality Gem

27 48.21%
  • Power Gem

1 1.79%
  • Soul Gem

4 7.14%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Niffleheim

Mind Gem. Marvel writers would be definitely writing stories for ONLY my favorite characters. I'll be their Doom Inside their company lol!
    Last edited by Tofali; 08-19-2015 at 06:24 AM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Time gem, I would get up to Kang the Conquer level shenanigans.

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Ultimately I picked the Reality Gem, but I was tempted by that Time Gem; if for no other reason than to jump forward to Captain America: Civil War's release date.
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redrunner97 View Post
    Ultimately I picked the Reality Gem, but I was tempted by that Time Gem; if for no other reason than to jump forward to Captain America: Civil War's release date.
    With the Reality Gem, CA: Civil War wouldn't be just a movie. You could live it!

Can the Time Gem be used so that one slows down time for everyone else but you, and you thus move among everyone as though they were standing still?

To show how not new this idea is, the television series Wild Wild West had an episode where a villain devised a method of using melted diamonds to do the reverse, to make one be able to move faster than anyone can see.

Quote Originally Posted by jphamlore View Post
    Can the Time Gem be used so that one slows down time for everyone else but you, and you thus move among everyone as though they were standing still?

To show how not new this idea is, the television series Wild Wild West had an episode where a villain devised a method of using melted diamonds to do the reverse, to make one be able to move faster than anyone can see.
    In Infinity Gauntlet, one of the Novas used the Time Gem to freeze their attackers mid-air. Apparently the Time Gem powers can be localized to that degree, even though I think either the Space or even Mind Gem (telekinesis) would make more sense for that sort of power.