Page 5 of 75 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Woo hoo! A very special thanks to The Purple Skull for allowing me a late entrance into The Traitor Games, and before I announce my character, please forgive me, it's been ages since I've stretched out my creative writing muscles, per se.

Alas, without further ado, I present to you...

Miles Upshur

outlast.jpg

"The Traitor Games: a sick, twisted event apparently catering to the 'multiverse.' Whatever that means. I don't know, nor do I care. People have been disappearing; good people. In any other case, got an alias here, "The Beyonder," a potential informant, perhaps? I'm going to check it out."

Back from the dead! Radioactive Zombie's Avatar

Hey, guys - I've been struggling with a scriptwriting project and my laptop's constant crashing destroyed both my attempts to do an Intro. I'll be late to the party while I sort college out.

Quote Originally Posted by Radioactive Zombie View Post
    Hey, guys - I've been struggling with a scriptwriting project and my laptop's constant crashing destroyed both my attempts to do an Intro. I'll be late to the party while I sort college out.
    Good luck! I hope you can get started soon.

Back from the dead! Radioactive Zombie's Avatar

Thank you! I'm hoping I won't be too late. Argh.

Quote Originally Posted by Radioactive Zombie View Post
    Thank you! I'm hoping I won't be too late. Argh.
    First kill happens tonight so with luck you can just jump in after that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Superheroic View Post
    LOL! So funny...

...and true...
    The canon still exists... somewhere! One Superheroic-penned awesome reboot amnesia-inducing Evinlea prologue isn't enough to take that moment out of her greatest hits.

It's still Thursday somewhere in the world. So let's briefly restart TRAITOR GAME THROWBACK THURSDAY for those who ain't in on the joke.

Warning: The following scene contains graphic content, and may not be suitable for some Cthulhudrews.

The Game: Traitor Game XVI: Whom the Gods Would Destroy!
    When: April 22nd 2008
    Significance: Superheroic straight up kills a Player Character

Quote Originally Posted by Corwin, Prince of Amber
    That was enough, hostess or not. "If it's a fight you want, I'm your lover," I quipped.

I drove Grayswandir's blade forward, aiming a cut at Evinlea's arm. With my free hand, I caught the edge of my cloak, wrapped it around, then undid the clasp at my throat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evinlea
    "Sigh. I have been patient enough."

OOC: 'Night all!

The Saint of Killers Superheroic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpooligan View Post
    The canon still exists... somewhere! One Superheroic-penned awesome reboot amnesia-inducing Evinlea prologue isn't enough to take that moment out of her greatest hits.
    I think most players missed this as it got buries as the last post on page one:

Quote Originally Posted by Superheroic View Post
    Prologue: The End

The Multiverse was no more. A few tiny pockets of life still clung feebly to existence but that would not last. Even now they were being snuffed out like matchsticks in a hurricane.

Evinlea awoke from unconsciousness lying half-buried in rubble. She sat up and immediately regretted it. "Phoenix," she cursed. She screamed in rage and agony attempting to shift the tons of rubble off her battered and broken body.

It was no use.

She would die here alone.

"Evinlea," a voice called from Beyond.

"Charon," she called. "You're alive! What of Acheron and Abbadon?"

Evinlea felt a mental sigh from Charon. "They...live. But we haven't much time. We are attempting to...restart everything."

"Restart? What does that mean?"

"It doesn't matter. I just wanted to thank you, for saving me. No matter what happens, I lo--"

"Charon?" Evinlea asked as his mental voice was suddenly silenced. "Char--" she cried as her world went white...

Not just amnesia, I straight up rebooted the entirety of our Traitor Game history in that one post. All previous games ceased to exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpooligan View Post
    Significance: Superheroic straight up kills a Player Character
    Ahhh. Good times...

Good times.

I just want to say I'm having fun and enjoying my first time in the Traitor Game.

It's also funny because I have a feeling that after posting in the game and go elsewhere to post... it feels like I'm going outside in Emma Frost's clothes. Perhaps its the avatar too.

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    I just want to say I'm having fun and enjoying my first time in the Traitor Game.

It's also funny because I have a feeling that after posting in the game and go elsewhere to post... it feels like I'm going outside in Emma Frost's clothes. Perhaps its the avatar too.
    Oh believe me, it's a blast. You get in touch with the community, your characters, and the Game itself. My first Traitor Game was Portal themed and I played as Hit Girl with amnesia, it was gloriously filled with emotional appeal, character connections, the whole nine yards. Just be sure to invite your friends, too!

Glad your having fun! Hopefully we can keep this momentum into the next rounds.
    GLORIOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Akibahara View Post
    Oh believe me, it's a blast. You get in touch with the community, your characters, and the Game itself. My first Traitor Game was Portal themed and I played as Hit Girl with amnesia, it was gloriously filled with emotional appeal, character connections, the whole nine yards. Just be sure to invite your friends, too!
    I picked the character I am most familiar with so that helps a lot. And it's fun!

Quote Originally Posted by The Purple Skull View Post
    Glad your having fun! Hopefully we can keep this momentum into the next rounds.
    Or if my character dies then I hope the momentum keeps going without me!

Even if you get eliminated there'll be other stuff to do
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

These games do have that effect. It doesn't affect me all the time--haven't really been prone to grumpiness while playing Johnny, for example--but I know it has before. That's why I recommend variety. Thinking playing Emma is making you a bit distant, reserved, and self-important? Then play someone outgoing next game!

I'll play someone lighthearted.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
    These games do have that effect. It doesn't affect me all the time--haven't really been prone to grumpiness while playing Johnny, for example--but I know it has before. That's why I recommend variety. Thinking playing Emma is making you a bit distant, reserved, and self-important? Then play someone outgoing next game!

I'll play someone lighthearted.
    Playing Bob all these years finally made me up and join HYDRA yesterday.

Hail Hydra, btw.
    GLORIOUS!

I picked the character I am most familiar with so that helps a lot. And it's fun!

Or if my character dies then I hope the momentum keeps going without me!

Don't worry. There'll be something planned for eliminated players starting next week.
    GLORIOUS!