Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
    That absolutely sounds good.

Any particular character requirement you have in mind for us? Not the new people (if there are new people) since they definitely should have the option of playing whoever they want. But do we replay each of our originals?
    No character requirements. Tangent, Joe, if you want to reprise your TG I character, you are free to do so. Everyone also has the option of choosing one of the characters from the first TG. I'll repost the TG I character list in the sign up thread
    GLORIOUS!

Veteran Junior Member Wolvie616's Avatar

Awww, yisss. This is what I was waiting for!

Quote Originally Posted by The Purple Skull View Post
    No character requirements. Tangent, Joe, if you want to reprise your TG I character, you are free to do so. Everyone also has the option of choosing one of the characters from the first TG. I'll repost the TG I character list in the sign up thread
    I might have an idea regarding that...

Will original characters be allowed, Purps?
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

I wasn't around for the first Traitor Game. My first was Traitor Game V (currently re-posting the Essentials Edition of it -- PM me or contact me on Facebook for more details), but I DID do a 'curtain call' pics for the first Traitor Game.

But anyway, I'm glad we're not limited to just those characters and can choose whoever we want. Otherwise, it'd be a bit too limiting.

Hmm...lots of things went down on this site, I see. Well.

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    Will original characters be allowed, Purps?
    Sure! No problem with that
    GLORIOUS!

I'll consider it. I certainly know more about Johnny now than any time I've played him before. 3rd time's a charm?

I personally can't wait for the next game. I'm going with one and only Awesome X from my first game.

Or I might try and branch out, play a more noble person, a real (Gang) Star If you will.

Giorno Giovanna from Jojo's Bizarre adventure Part V: Vento Aureo.
    Last edited by Josh; 05-16-2014 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
    I'll consider it. I certainly know more about Johnny now than any time I've played him before. 3rd time's a charm?
    I was considering playing my first character I played in the games, which would have been Zhang He. I might still do it though might spice it up somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    I personally can't wait for the next game. I'm going with the and only Awesome X from my first game.
    COPY MONKEY!

Or I might try and branch out, play a more noble person, a real (Gang) Star If you will.

Giorno Giovanna from Jojo's Bizarre adventure Part V: Vento Aureo.
    Would be a cool choice no doubt, and one I think you could do a pretty good job with as well.

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

On a side note, I hope that somebody fleshes out that Traitor Game wiki so the other installments can be added, including Where in the Multiverse is Carmen Sandiego, which was my first.

Quote Originally Posted by JDogindy View Post
    On a side note, I hope that somebody fleshes out that Traitor Game wiki so the other installments can be added, including Where in the Multiverse is Carmen Sandiego, which was my first.
    Well, I've been working on a few things over there. But as far as re-presentations of the previous games go, we've been discussing our options. We'll keep you posted, pardon the expression.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    Well, I've been working on a few things over there. But as far as re-presentations of the previous games go, we've been discussing our options. We'll keep you posted, pardon the expression.
    If you really want to be kept in the know, I'd suggest finding some of us on Facebook if you have one. We used group chats their before we created this. I think we could keep some of the lighter chat there. Also in some ways, I think its quicker.

The Traitor Game: Rebirth Signup Thread is up! It'll be up for a week or so with the game starting on May 26.
    GLORIOUS!

The Saint of Killers Superheroic's Avatar

Sure, we can do a relaunch game.
    I'm in! For the idea at least. Not sure if I have the time play though.

It'll be up for a week or so with the game starting on May 26.
    Not to put a damper on anything but if you can hold off until June 2nd I've a better chance of signing up.