Page 67 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1757636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1124

Quote Originally Posted by Wedge Antilles View Post
    Okay. So that was my first time to be killed in the TG. I guess I couldn't be un-killable forever, haha...
    One lives in the hope of becoming a memory.

I'll post an update for the chase once a few more people start chasing him.
    But what is liberty without wisdom and without virtue? It is the greatest of all possible evils; for it is folly, vice, and madness, without tuition or restraint. Those who know what virtuous liberty is, cannot bear to see it disgraced by incapable heads, on account of their having high-sounding words in their mouths.

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.

So... does Mulah come in to the afterlife with a blank memory or does she know she did some traitorous things?

Quote Originally Posted by Mari View Post
    So... does Mulah come in to the afterlife with a blank memory or does she know she did some traitorous things?
    Blank memory. Her memory has been stored for the whole time just prior to the first kill.
    But what is liberty without wisdom and without virtue? It is the greatest of all possible evils; for it is folly, vice, and madness, without tuition or restraint. Those who know what virtuous liberty is, cannot bear to see it disgraced by incapable heads, on account of their having high-sounding words in their mouths.

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle.

For anyone who's wondering I'm going to wait a few hours and then post what happens to the T-800. That way everybody can have a little bit of fun with the machine.

I realize that I set the deadline too soon with including a fight scene. So I'm going to push back the deadline to 2:00 PM EST Tomorrow. But I need votes. And to the Traitor and Agent I need the kills and votes respectively.

Amazing Member

I kinda wish Frank had died so I could write him interacting with his family now.

He might not have ended up with his family you know. He might have reunited with that favorite gun of his that he lost that night in vegas. You know the one I'm talking about. Pink flamingos and that guy from the Hangover. Plus a fruit basket for some odd reason.

I don't like saying stuff like this but I will. I think Azula might be one of my best. lol

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thuro Pendragon View Post
    He might not have ended up with his family you know. He might have reunited with that favorite gun of his that he lost that night in vegas. You know the one I'm talking about. Pink flamingos and that guy from the Hangover. Plus a fruit basket for some odd reason.

I feel better about Frank not dying now, at least.

> Made it to the end with out being killed/eliminated

I think it's been two years since that happened lol.

I fudged up my meaning with the post. Forgot to format Cameron's earlier words. That Skynet's two voices. Its personality is fragmenting. I'll go back and fix it so its less confusing.
    Last edited by Thuro Pendragon; 02-19-2015 at 04:01 PM.

All-New, All-Different Mighty Roman's Avatar

Thanks Thuro, I've changed my response accordingly.
    Currently Reading in Single Issues/Trades:
    Marvel:Hulk (NOW), Ant-Man (NOW), Avengers: Time Runs Out,
    DC:Earth 2, Superman: Earth One, The Flash,
    Titan: Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor, Doctor Who: Four Doctors,
    Upcoming:
    Secret Wars: Planet Hulk, The Last Days of Ant-Man, House of M,
    Marvel:Totally Awesome Hulk, Astonishing Ant-Man, Carnage,
    DC:Earth 2: Society,
    Titan:Doctor Who: The Tenth Doctor Year 2, Doctor Who: The Eighth Doctor,
    Co-Editor of CBR's Age of Marvel Amazing Line

Quote Originally Posted by Thuro Pendragon View Post
    I fudged up my meaning with the post. Forgot to format Cameron's earlier words. That Skynet's two voices. Its personality is fragmenting. I'll go back and fix it so its less confusing.
    Well, with a name like that we expect you to be especially careful and meticulous, perhaps even more so than Arthur and his dad Uther.

Seriously, though, I think you handled the personality fragmenting thing pretty well. But I saw the clarified version.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    Well, with a name like that we expect you to be especially careful and meticulous, perhaps even more so than Arthur and his dad Uther.

Seriously, though, I think you handled the personality fragmenting thing pretty well. But I saw the clarified version.
    SOMEONE GETS IT! Or at least part of it

Alright folks. Game's over. There will be a special epilogue later. And anyone that wants to interact with the NPC's can still do so. But all important plot points finished. I'd suggest you write your epilogues if you plan on doing that. And thanks too everyone who participated.