Page 24 of 75 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Thuro Pendragon View Post
    Um, didn't yo usay an hour? Or did you just change your mind? .
    Well the deputy said an hour in game, but I feel giving you guys until tomorrow allows most of the same people to change their votes, getting a good turnout
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Well the deputy said an hour in game, but I feel giving you guys until tomorrow allows most of the same people to change their votes, getting a good turnout
    You and the deputy should talk to each other more, so you can say the same things

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    You and the deputy should talk to each other more, so you can say the same things
    Haha, duly noted ms freeze

Incredible Member

Chris, et al-

I was just thinking about one of the past TGs earlier (the second Halloween game), and discovered this. Haven't looked to see if there are any others archived there, but I'm guessing probably so.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhudrew View Post
    Chris, et al-

I was just thinking about one of the past TGs earlier (the second Halloween game), and discovered this. Haven't looked to see if there are any others archived there, but I'm guessing probably so.
    That's pretty neat!

Chris, et al-

I'm not Chris, but that is interesting... halloween themed characters? Is the timing right for having another like that?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    I'm not Chris, but that is interesting... halloween themed characters? Is the timing right for having another like that?
    It's too early yet, but I was pointing it out more with an eye for being able to track down our earlier (pre-Crisis Reboot forum) games for preservation. Sadly, it looks like only that first page of the games is archived there. I haven't had luck tracking down snapshots of the other pages of it. I'll try some different methods later in the week if I get an opportunity.

There were two Halloween games that we held in previous years (unless I'm forgetting a third?), which did by and large make use of horror-themed characters. The second one ran into some shenanigans towards the end involving one of the players, but otherwise it was a very fun game. Of course, I'm a little biased, because it was one in which another player (hamboy) and I ended up playing the two halves of a Jekyll and Hyde inspired character, which was a roleplaying treat for me.

Hm. Well, if there's interest, I do have my seance game that I could run. I was also thinking, maybe you guys choose your playing character, and I'll choose your sorcerer/psychic for the seance. Unless you want to handle two different characters in two different storylines.

Quote Originally Posted by Indigo Al View Post
    Hm. Well, if there's interest, I do have my seance game that I could run. I was also thinking, maybe you guys choose your playing character, and I'll choose your sorcerer/psychic for the seance. Unless you want to handle two different characters in two different storylines.
    I'd be good with either.

Also speaking of games I'd be up to do my Bloodsport one after the Western one wraps up.

It's too early yet, but I was pointing it out more with an eye for being able to track down our earlier (pre-Crisis Reboot forum) games for preservation. Sadly, it looks like only that first page of the games is archived there. I haven't had luck tracking down snapshots of the other pages of it. I'll try some different methods later in the week if I get an opportunity.

There were two Halloween games that we held in previous years (unless I'm forgetting a third?), which did by and large make use of horror-themed characters. The second one ran into some shenanigans towards the end involving one of the players, but otherwise it was a very fun game. Of course, I'm a little biased, because it was one in which another player (hamboy) and I ended up playing the two halves of a Jekyll and Hyde inspired character, which was a roleplaying treat for me.
    Well, I backed up just about ALL of the previous Traitor Games and Award Shows. The problem is, they've got nowhere to go. I don't know where a good place to repost them without any objections would be.

Yes, I have posted a few 'Essentials' editions on the Wikia blog, but I don't know if I'd be able to post all of them there.
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 08-13-2014 at 02:31 PM.

When is the next update for the subplot of the banished characters?
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Quote Originally Posted by Pharozonk View Post
    When is the next update for the subplot of the banished characters?
    Coming with the update. I was hoping most of you guys would've wanted to come up with opponents before The Purple Man pops up. I definitely got a good odea for that though

Reading some pretty interesting ideas from you all. I'd love to participate in the next one too, if my schedule permits.

I just gotta know. How exactly do we fight these guys? Its not something that seems very...obvious. Does the host of the game decide who wins?

Quote Originally Posted by Thuro Pendragon View Post
    I just gotta know. How exactly do we fight these guys? Its not something that seems very...obvious. Does the host of the game decide who wins?
    Teamwork, and new you guys will win, plus there's the reunion with the lost/banished.

Hurricane, even though he's quick on the draw, isn't a good shot and if he gets scared he'll be thrown off his game

The Apache Kids are nothing to telepathy and while tough aren't omgwtf tough

Jono isn't bulletproof, and cannonball can be shocked out of his current state