Page 64 of 75 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

I'm not sure whether to classify Frank as chaotic neutral or evil. After all, he's killed fifty thousand people in canon (not at this stage in his career, of course) and most of those are personal kills, but they're all on violent criminals and the like.

Quote Originally Posted by BarrenThin View Post
    I'm not sure whether to classify Frank as chaotic neutral or evil. After all, he's killed fifty thousand people in canon (not at this stage in his career, of course) and most of those are personal kills, but they're all on violent criminals and the like.
    Chaotic neutral. That always seems fitting for him. He's not necessarily evil and has his own code about who he kills that befuddles other heroes besides Marc Spector
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Chaotic neutral. That always seems fitting for him. He's not necessarily evil and has his own code about who he kills that befuddles other heroes besides Marc Spector
    Well, I'm sure that just what RPG-based alignment fits Frank Castle has been the subject of online debates for over 20 years now. But as far as characters I've played in the Traitor Game, I'd say the following characters I've played are lawful good:

Lawful Good: Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat, Goombella, Spider-Girl, American Dream, Phantom Girl, Saturn Girl, and of course Sheba from the current game.

Lawful Neutral: Franziska von Karma (?)

Chaotic Good: The crew of the Shady Cat. They might be the 'Robin Hood' type of pirates who fight corrupt governments and such on behalf of the people, but being pirates they do a lot of fighting, stealing, and destruction of property in the process.

Not really sure how to classify the rest of the characters I've played in the Traitor Games. Not sure if, say, Cologne fits neatly into the D&D alignment system, though in the Traitor Games I've played her as the wise elder figure.

Mystique is another whose alignment is shifty. Depending on the story, she's either an anti-hero or a villain.

That's my answer for azula

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thuro Pendragon View Post

Yup. It was officially announced a few years ago that he'd killed 48,502 people in canon over about 30 years. That's 1,616 kills a year.
    I research stuff.

616 kills per year? Was that a really clever easter egg?

Amazing Member

616 kills per year? Was that a really clever easter egg?
    1,616, but maybe.

Next update is 2:00 PM EST Tomorrow. Please try to have your votes in by 1:00 PM if possible.

Thanks.

Nuclear war is going to look good after what comes next.

Spectacular Member

Nuclear war is going to look good after what comes next.
    Oh god *takes cover*

Murphy: *starts praying* *not sure if she's praying to the christian god or Odin (who she knows personally)*

Oh yes. Terribly sorry Kirah. Forgot to tell everybody. Kirah was the person who did all the research on the characters heights.

Spectacular Member

Thank you.
    I feel bad that I didn't actually write down the heights, just if they were shorter or taller than 5'9", but there you go. It was easy because most of the characters have cannon story height, or I IMDB their actor. I know Karrin is supposed to be really short (5'2"), but otherwise I was like...Uh?

Okay. That not what I was expecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirah View Post
    Thank you.
    I feel bad that I didn't actually write down the heights, just if they were shorter or taller than 5'9", but there you go. It was easy because most of the characters have cannon story height, or I IMDB their actor. I know Karrin is supposed to be really short (5'2"), but otherwise I was like...Uh?
    Well, some of the characters aren't from live-action media, such as Azula. (The M. Night Shmayalan movie doesn't count).