Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1124

I'd heard that ya'll are considering another awards show. Does someone have the award pic, or do you need me to dig that up and post it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nschornhorst View Post
    I'd heard that ya'll are considering another awards show. Does someone have the award pic, or do you need me to dig that up and post it?
    I probably have the Awards pic around somewhere, but feel free to search for it. Since, after all, you're the one who created that Award design in the first place.

I'd like to repost a conversation had elsewhere, since it applies to the Traitor Games and I think is worth talking about here, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Atomyk
    here's who i should have used for the smash bros TG

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang
    Well, the way I understand it, you intend to introduce Traitor Game audiences to Monokuma sooner or later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomyk
    Maybe! I'm actually not sure if I'd ever use Monokuma purely as a player and not as an NPC/Host in some manner. He loses some of his charm when he loses his agency. He'd be a good pick for a purely comedic or silly game though.
    To which I responded:

True. Some characters are better as hosts and NPCs than they are as player characters. Goombella works better as an NPC than as a player character because she's sort of an information source that people should be able to access at any point in the game. And then there are people like the Monitor, the Beyonder, Odin and Hela, Darth Jubba the Sith Hutt, Madame Xanadu, Glory (Glorificus from Buffy), the Time Trapper, Mojo (X-Men villain), the Cryptkeeper, Princess Rosalina, Arcade, and the Grandmaster who also (in my opinion) work better as Hosts/NPCs.

Though some characters DO work as both player characters and as hosts/NPCs. Such as Cologne, Dr. Doom, Batman, Pirate Kitty (of Kitty's Fairy Tale), Captain Hook, Carmen Sandiego, Bray Wyatt, and the Joker.

I was just wondering: Do you agree with me on the above assessments? Which characters do YOU feel work better as hosts/NPCs than they would as player characters, and which might be good either way?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    I was just wondering: Do you agree with me on the above assessments? Which characters do YOU feel work better as hosts/NPCs than they would as player characters, and which might be good either way?
    Of the characters I have RPed, I think Emma Frost, Alice Cullen, Nana Osaki, and Mulan would be good NPCs and or hosts.

Bayonetta probably would not be a good NPC or host. Unless maybe the game was meant to be fast and progress constantly and she would constantly be whipping people in a figurative sense, I could see her talking to the characters in that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Mari View Post
    Of the characters I have RPed, I think Emma Frost, Alice Cullen, Nana Osaki, and Mulan would be good NPCs and or hosts.

Bayonetta probably would not be a good NPC or host. Unless maybe the game was meant to be fast and progress constantly and she would constantly be whipping people in a figurative sense, I could see her talking to the characters in that way.
    I'd be really interested in what kinda game Emma frost would host
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

A bitchy game, duh

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    I'd be really interested in what kinda game Emma frost would host
    Cocktail party? I'm thinking cocktail party.

So I know o. The TG Facebook chat Joe said it might be a good idea to hold the award show now. Now I guess we need to discuss the following. ...

1.Do we split the awards between old cbr games, and new cbr games?

2. Who will host?

3. When?

4. Anything else I've missed listing.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    So I know o. The TG Facebook chat Joe said it might be a good idea to hold the award show now. Now I guess we need to discuss the following. ...

1.Do we split the awards between old cbr games, and new cbr games?
    Do we have access to the old games? I know Chris Lang saved some of them, but I'm not sure where to find them. If they're available, I say let's include the old games.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    Do we have access to the old games? I know Chris Lang saved some of them, but I'm not sure where to find them. If they're available, I say let's include the old games.
    I saved each and every one of them. Unfortunately, I haven't reposted all of them. There's some conflict as to just where I can actually repost them. In addition to that, there's the time issue. Reposting them takes time, too.

I've reposted Traitor Game 39 as a back feature at the end of Traitor Game: Bloodsport, and I've reposted Traitor Game 41: Where in the Multiverse is Carmen Sandiego as a back feature for Traitor Game: Voodoo? Who Do? followed by Traitormania and Restless in Rapture (the last three Traitor Games before the reboot).

As for who might be best to host the Award Show, I'd say it'd best be someone who's got a good enough writing style to handle humorous and somewhat more serious bits pretty good. Past years' major hosting contributors were Schorn, The Purple Skull, Deadpooligan, and Tommy.

All right. Assuming my drawing pace continues as it has (and I hope it will!), sign-ups should start toward the end of this week!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Acro View Post
    All right. Assuming my drawing pace continues as it has (and I hope it will!), sign-ups should start toward the end of this week!
    Will this be a new Traitor Game or an awards show? Also, what did you mean by a "custom DC creation" in your previous post? An original variation on a DC character, or something else?

Will this be a new Traitor Game or an awards show? Also, what did you mean by a "custom DC creation" in your previous post? An original variation on a DC character, or something else?
    An original variation Anodyne, that's what Joe meant. This will be a new Traitor Game too. Any further questions you can ask here, but I think the sign up thread will answer all questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    An original variation Anodyne, that's what Joe meant. This will be a new Traitor Game too. Any further questions you can ask here, but I think the sign up thread will answer all questions.
    Thanks, Froggy.

Thanks, Froggy.
    No problem Anodyne