Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

She already did that. Even though it got undone she did actually do it lol. I'd be kinda surprised if they had her try to kill Wanda again so soon afterwards, particularly with the film coming up soon.

I made it through Vol 1 of Uncanny Avengers.
    Nothing I have read or seen has convinced me to give Vol 2 a try.

I really like her outfit. Is really one of the best outfit i saw on her.

Still not a fan of the art and not sure if I will pick this up. I was super stoked for the first series and it all fell apart. Remender doesn't seem concerned with character beats and Acuna's Rogue is one of my top worst designs. The new costume is a slight improvement (no white gloves) but she still lacks the fire and dynamic look of her X-Men persona. :-/

Edit: still having a hard time understanding why she is still on the Avengers and not back home with the X-Men. This series has hurt her popularity not improved it.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    She already did that. Even though it got undone she did actually do it lol. I'd be kinda surprised if they had her try to kill Wanda again so soon afterwards, particularly with the film coming up soon.
    Killing Wanda is the new "trope" of rogue, much like killing his own relatives was Wolverine Persona trope.
    Will go one till their unrequited uncofessed feeling will mature in a more healthy way.(i really wish for it, if only for the effect it would have on some poeple on this board....)

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    Killing Wanda is the new "trope" of rogue, much like killing his own relatives was Wolverine Persona trope.
    Will go one till their unrequited uncofessed feeling will mature in a more healthy way.(i really wish for it, if only for the effect it would have on some poeple on this board....)
    LOL Well they did put Simon's mind in Rogue....

LOL Well they did put Simon's mind in Rogue....
    And Rogue is only SW's plot device... I totally see this happening and not in a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by jen View Post
    And Rogue is only SW's plot device... I totally see this happening and not in a good way.
    You see them doing a confessed unrequited love scene? I don't. If anything I think it'll just make Rogue like Wanda more and make them friends.

You see them doing a confessed unrequited love scene? I don't. If anything I think it'll just make Rogue like Wanda more and make them friends.
    I see Simon taking control and he and Wanda Having their love moments. Rogue can't touch right now, so hopefully that will prevent them from sex while in her body.

the best Rogue costume

Its not that hard, Marvel.

That HUGE X looks like overcompensation for leaving the X-men. If it wasn't for that, it'd be an ok costume.

I see Simon taking control and he and Wanda Having their love moments. Rogue can't touch right now, so hopefully that will prevent them from sex while in her body.
    LOL I doubt they'd go as far as to have Wanda having sex with Rogue with Simon in control of Rogue's body. A kiss maybe but I think that'd be as far as they went with it. IMO of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    the best Rogue costume

Its not that hard, Marvel.
    That is a cool costume.

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Still not a fan of the art and not sure if I will pick this up.
    i think you will Jen!

I had a thought about this today as well. Can you imagine how complicated that would get? If Rogue and SW hooked up then:

Rogue would be hooking up with her ex-boyfriend's (former) daughter, Scarlet Witch, who is at the same time hooking up with her current (and former) lover, Wonderman, who formed the brain wave template for her new teammate and ex-husband's android brain. Said Android is the "father" of her "kids", one of whom looks identical to her twin-brother slash teammate.

BANNED

Must be frustrating to kill someone and have them come back to life

Rogue and Wanda as lovers? Well that'd be controversial enough, but wouldn't it mean a gender preference switch without any foreshadowing?