Incredible Member

Default Alucard vs Maximum Carnage

So, I posted this thread before everyone's accounts got wiped but I never really got to see what the final verdict was, so here we go again.

Assuming that Carnage, Shriek, Demogoblin, Carrion and the Spider-Man Doppelganger are on a rampage in Great Britain. Her Majesty employs the Hellsing Organization, who quickly dispatches Alucard to deal with these trouble makers.

How does this end?

Don't know much about Alucard, but most of those Spidey villains are pretty powerful for mid tier characters.

For those too lazy to go through all of Alucard's feats: He brutally stomps this team.
    You address omnipotence. Tread carefully. - Thanos of Titan

It's...err, quite unlikely that he can do anything to Carnage, at least. His offense is kind of weak relative to his regen and Carnage is considerably tougher than anyone in Hellsing.

So, probably a draw. Unless one of the others has some esoteric way of taking out Alucard.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post
    It's...err, quite unlikely that he can do anything to Carnage, at least. His offense is kind of weak relative to his regen and Carnage is considerably tougher than anyone in Hellsing.

So, probably a draw. Unless one of the others has some esoteric way of taking out Alucard.
    Couldn't he 10 count Alucard? If Carnage rips off his head, and then holds the head up in the air, is Alucard still back and healed in 10 seconds? Is a new body growing out of the head? A new head growing out of the headless body?

EDIT: Okay, I see this is a rampage in the city. Not sure if it not being in the arena means you can't win via 10 count.
    Last edited by Surtur; 05-15-2014 at 03:43 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Siriel View Post

Demogoblin is the only one I can see pulling something like that off. Not sure how even Alucard stacks up against a demon like Goblin.

Mighty Member

I have to concur that, if the goal is to actually make Alucard stay down, Carnage and company are probably out of their depth.

Too bad Alucard is lacking in offense.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Eh, one of Rip Van Winkle's jet dropping magic homing bullets would probably hurt Carnage like blazes if this was pre-Schroedinger Alucard. Didn't the Dandyman have exploding cards as well?

Or I guess he could get Shriek to blast Cletus while aiming for him, or by devouring her, if that weakness is common knowledge (if I was Spidey, I'd certainly make sure everyone knew about it). Maybe blow up a gas station while they're all duking it out, or something.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Eh, one of Rip Van Winkle's jet dropping magic homing bullets would probably hurt Carnage like blazes if this was pre-Schroedinger Alucard. Didn't the Dandyman have exploding cards as well?

Or I guess he could get Shriek to blast Cletus while aiming for him, or by devouring her, if that weakness is common knowledge (if I was Spidey, I'd certainly make sure everyone knew about it). Maybe blow up a gas station while they're all duking it out, or something.
    "Not even a Herald of Galactus can walk away from an exploding gas station!"

Anyway, Dandyman in action.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BdY6dWP7k0

Rip Van Winkle
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB8t3JKAemo

Abridged Versions, just for fun.
    http://youtu.be/SWynPcFRzWU?t=54s
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4wY-FhBArw
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Wait... I'm so confused here... According to the respect thread:

Alucard is capable of regenerating from a massive explosion in seconds (under 10 to be sure).
    He is capable of shooting mach 2 missiles out of mid-air.
    He is at the very least a high-end BTer.
    He can go intangible.
    He can summon a massive army of familiars.

I can barely even list all of the crap that he can do.

How does this team even hurt him if he ambushes them while intangible? I assume Carnage is a high-end BTer, although I know of no specific feats that grant him that speed, the rest have no super speed at all that I know of. And the respect thread mentions something about Alucard catching and attacking a mach 3 SR-71, suggesting he is a hypersonic flying speedster. How would they ever even hit him?
    You address omnipotence. Tread carefully. - Thanos of Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Omega View Post
    Wait... I'm so confused here... According to the respect thread:

Alucard is capable of regenerating from a massive explosion in seconds (under 10 to be sure).
    He is capable of shooting mach 2 missiles out of mid-air.
    He is at the very least a high-end BTer.
    He can go intangible.
    He can summon a massive army of familiars.

I can barely even list all of the crap that he can do.

How does this team even hurt him if he ambushes them while intangible? I assume Carnage is a high-end BTer, although I know of no specific feats that grant him that speed, the rest have no super speed at all that I know of. And the respect thread mentions something about Alucard catching and attacking a mach 3 SR-71, suggesting he is a hypersonic flying speedster. How would they ever even hit him?
    Yo. If you're referring to the SR-71, he didn't catch it, he was flying in it. Rip Van shot it up but Alucard just crashed it right into her ship and walked out of the explosion. Rip Van's henchmen tried killing Alucard with rockets, bullets and grenades, but he just came back and slaughtered them. So Rip Van tried shooting him with her magic bullets. They tore through him and forced him back until he decided he'd had enough and caught the last bullet in his mouth.

And yes, he can go intangible.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by guy1 View Post
    and yes, he can go intangible.
    mqdefault.jpg

HEY KIDS, WANNA SEE A DEAD BODY

(Bitches love cannons)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007