Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Marvel family loopholes?

ok this is another topic to help with my hero list. i'm trying to find loopholes to add the people I want and still keep the people I need. example captain Britain are no longer related by blood because betsy got her mind into the body of a Japanese assassin and brain was reborn into a new more powerfull body. there are othe examples from marvel and even dc but I was hopping there was one with sam and page. because if not then I would have to get rid of angel and I was also consitering adding chamber too.
    Last edited by kid_omega_prime; 12-30-2014 at 03:31 PM.

BANNED

marvel family loopholes ?

Gaveedra-7 is the biological son of Alison Blaire and Longshot. His mutant ability is very similar to Alison Blaire aka Dazzler's mutant ability.
    Gaveedra-7 was the original Shatterstar

Alison Blaire and Longshot are no longer related by blood to Gaveedra-7 because he got his mind onto the body of a comatose mutant named Benjamin Russel. Benjamin's mutant ability is very similar to Rita Wayword aka Spiral's superhuman ability.
    Benjamin Russel is the current Shatterstar

Benjamin Russel is the clone-father of Longshot father-in-law of Alison Blaire and grandfather of Gaveedra-7

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    marvel family loopholes ?

Gaveedra-7 is the biological son of Alison Blaire and Longshot. His mutant ability is very similar to Alison Blaire aka Dazzler's mutant ability.
    Gaveedra-7 was the original Shatterstar

Alison Blaire and Longshot are no longer related by blood to Gaveedra-7 because he got his mind onto the body of a comatose mutant named Benjamin Russel. Benjamin's mutant ability is very similar to Rita Wayword aka Spiral's superhuman ability.
    Benjamin Russel is the current Shatterstar

Benjamin Russel is the clone-father of Longshot father-in-law of Alison Blaire and grandfather of Gaveedra-7
    wow that's awesome. but shatterstar is gay. I need straight heroes. but ill give you a A for effert that's good work.

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kid_omega_prime View Post
    wow that's awesome. but shatterstar is gay. I need straight heroes.
    I'll admit I didn't understand the original post but now I'm really confused

BANNED

wow that's awesome. but shatterstar is gay. I need straight heroes. but ill give you a A for effert that's good work.
    More precisely ;

Gaveedra-7 was a-sexual Rob Liefeld's creation
    Benjamin Russel was homo-sexual Jeph Loeb's creation

Current Shatterstar mind Gaveedra-7 body Benjamin Russel is ; bisexual and polyamorous.

Conclusion ; The current Shatterstar is not gay, he's bisexual and poyamorous = desire, or acceptance of having more than one intimate relationship at a time with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved.

Teenage Exorcist just another user's Avatar

Is this related to your previous thread

http://community.comicbookresources....s-Do-you-agree
    Last edited by just another user; 12-30-2014 at 04:24 PM.

BANNED

Miles Warren ; biology teacher to Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy
    Miles Warren ; creator of the first and second clones of Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy

First Clones ; Kaine Parker cured and still alive in the Mephistoverse which originated in 2008
    Abby-L (L stands for Living) seemingly killed by Kaine in the Mephistoverse

Second Clones ; Ben Reilly killed by Norman Osborne in 1996
    Joyce Delaney killed by Abby-L in the Mephistoverse

Quote Originally Posted by just another user View Post
    I'll admit I didn't understand the original post but now I'm really confused
    http://community.comicbookresources....ionships/page6

BANNED

Miles Warren ; biology teacher to Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy
    Miles Warren ; creator of the first and second clones of Peter Parker and Gwen Stacy

First Clones ; Kaine Parker cured and still alive in the Mephistoverse which originated in 2008
    Abby-L (L stands for Living) seemingly killed by Kaine in the Mephistoverse

Second Clones ; Ben Reilly killed by Norman Osborne in 1996
    Joyce Delaney killed by Abby-L in the Mephistoverse
    ok here are some examples of what i'm looking for. I think I used the captain Britain and psylocke one. but there is also billy batson and mary from dc because of the new 52 there not related anymore. i'm trying to find people who were related but because of sertain thing there not anymore. there are still lots og guys I what to add to my list like... cannonball, chamber, quicksilver and more but I can't add say quick silver unless I get rid of iceman, wonderman, captain America and anybody that had a relationship with wanda of lorna. if I add sam I would have to lose angel and not add chamber and if I keep angel and add chamber I can't add cannonball. that's why i'm trying to find loopholes like with brain and betsy.

BANNED

ok here are some examples of what i'm looking for. I think I used the captain Britain and psylocke one. but there is also billy batson and mary from dc because of the new 52 there not related anymore. i'm trying to find people who were related but because of sertain thing there not anymore. there are still lots og guys I what to add to my list like... cannonball, chamber, quicksilver and more but I can't add say quick silver unless I get rid of iceman, wonderman, captain America and anybody that had a relationship with wanda of lorna. if I add sam I would have to lose angel and not add chamber and if I keep angel and add chamber I can't add cannonball. that's why i'm trying to find loopholes like with brain and betsy.
    Perhaps you can rid yourself of Robert Drake.
    I am of the belief that for at least 50 years of his comicbook existence, Drake has been a marvel character who's been heterosexual.
    If he's now gay then you cannot use him because I red that you need straight heroes, not Benjamin Russell's body with Gaveedra-7's mind who are the current Shatterstar ; bisexual and polyamorous.

I just realized something ; Isn't the marvel character Elizabeth Braddock a lesbian? I have seen a page of a comicbook character woman dressed like Fantomex who had sexual intercourse with the marvel character Elizabeth Braddock. That means Psylocke is not straight and thus of no use to you

BANNED

Perhaps you can rid yourself of Robert Drake.
    I am of the belief that for at least 50 years of his comicbook existence, Drake has been a marvel character who's been heterosexual.
    If he's now gay then you cannot use him because I red that you need straight heroes, not Benjamin Russell's body with Gaveedra-7's mind who are the current Shatterstar ; bisexual and polyamorous.

I just realized something ; Isn't the marvel character Elizabeth Braddock a lesbian? I have seen a page of a comicbook character woman dressed like Fantomex who had sexual intercourse with the marvel character Elizabeth Braddock. That means Psylocke is not straight and thus of no use to you
    ok iceman is not gay and if marvel were to ever recon him that he was then yes I would get rid of him. but i'm not going to werie about that until it happens knock on wood. as for psylocke even if she is with a woman now she did sleep with... Cyclops, Hercules, angel, thunderbird 3 and flerted with beast and wolverine so still counts.

BANNED

Are you writing incest fan fiction or something?

Mighty Member

Now I'm confused and frightened.

Creepy New Year, everybody!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage! View Post
    Are you writing incest fan fiction or something?
    no i'm try to find away so it wont be incest.

Mighty Member

no i'm try to find away so it wont be incest.
    So what won't be incest?