Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

his imagination?

BANNED

i think I'm going to drop this for now. I explaned this so meany times already. I thought this might be kind of a new way to help with my list but ill just forget about adding quicksilver, cannonball and some others for now and just stick with what I got. I lucked out with cap Britain and shazam (billy) so I'm not going to press my luck.

BANNED

Plz keep posting.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage! View Post
    Plz keep posting.
    really ? ok. lets see. ok I herd sam (cannonball) died and was brought back ? how ? maybe that can help.

Quote Originally Posted by kid_omega_prime View Post
    really ? ok. lets see. ok I herd sam (cannonball) died and was brought back ? how ? maybe that can help.
    Cannonball is immortal.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCooper View Post
    Cannonball is immortal.
    ok how is he immortal ? he is unstopible when he is flying when he is not flying he can be hurt just like everybody else. oh I have some ideas about the sam and paige thing.

1) even though there brother and sister what if the DNA changed I bit when there mutant x-gens were active ?
    2) maybe everytime husk sheds her skin her DNA changes a bit so no her and sam are more like second are third cousins ?

or maybe there is something i'm missing. I mean for years we beleved magneto was the father of quicksilver and wanda but now nope he is not I still like the know if lorna is his kid or not ? so who knows what the future will bring.

Mighty Member

Why do you want them to be cousins?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dog View Post
    Why do you want them to be cousins?
    (sighs)... ok here we go again. I made this little fantasy were I was giving the opportunity to be reborn as some of my favorite heroes from marvel and dc like supermam, batman, aquaman green lantern (Hal, Kyle, guy and john) plus more. that's why I can't add someone like magneto because if I did I would have to get red of wonder man, iceman, captain America and anyone else who had a relationship with scarlet witch or paloris. well now I know about quicksilver and wonda that's no prob but there still is lorna. I wanted to add sam but not have to give up angel or maybe chamber.

ok how is he immortal ?
    He was believed to be a member of the Externals, like Selene. While it's debated in the comics themselves, some future characters comment on his longevity and importance in future events.

oh I have some ideas about the sam and paige thing.

1) even though there brother and sister what if the DNA changed I bit when there mutant x-gens were active ?
    2) maybe everytime husk sheds her skin her DNA changes a bit so no her and sam are more like second are third cousins ?

or maybe there is something i'm missing. I mean for years we beleved magneto was the father of quicksilver and wanda but now nope he is not I still like the know if lorna is his kid or not ? so who knows what the future will bring.
    You're going to have to drop Archangel and Toad from your list, friend.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCooper View Post
    He was believed to be a member of the Externals, like Selene. While it's debated in the comics themselves, some future characters comment on his longevity and importance in future events.

You're going to have to drop Archangel and Toad from your list, friend.
    well I don't have toad. but even if I did drop archangel what if husk started dating... iceman, kid omega, young Cyclops or someone else from my list. then I'm back to square one again. so that's why I don't get rid of angel. i'm just going to put of sam or wait until marvel recon him or something. I was hoping if he did die then he would have resserected with a new body or a slitlly different genetic code then before. oh well ill keep my fingers crossed and hope that something good turns up soon. maybe paige will get a new better body like psylocke sence hers is bracking down.

BANNED

I found another one who is no longer biologically related drax. he and heather are no longer related. of course heather did have a relationship with both thor and quasar so I don't know if that will still be creepy ? I mean heather is a bit or a wildchild. druging and having her way with thor and having a lesbo with rick's wife marlo.

BANNED

bonus question: what ever happened to iron lad ? did ever become kang or did he find away to escape his terrible destiny ?

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Mags was then not now might be Polaris dad same with brother sistet tp Quicksilver. After all that sibling affection grown in XFactor now wasted.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    Mags was then not now might be Polaris dad same with brother sistet tp Quicksilver. After all that sibling affection grown in XFactor now wasted.
    I found this on lorna... "Lorna Dane is a mutant, born of an affair between her mother Suzanna and Magneto. Her mother's husband, Arnold, later learned of this affair and confronted his wife while he was flying her and Lorna on his plane. An argument erupted, upsetting the infant Lorna whose desperation to make her parents stop fighting caused an early manifestation of her immense magnetic abilities, which caused a magnetic pulse that destroyed the plane and killed her parents, as well as giving her hair its iconic green colour. Lorna survived the crash and was found by her true father, Magneto, who had been drawn to the location by her magnetic pulse. Believing that she was not ready for her abilities or the life he could offer her, he had his associate Mastermind use his illusionary powers to re-write Lorna's memories of that day, leaving her to believe that her parents died in a plane crash when she was an infant."

BANNED

man this stinks. why do all the cool heroes have hot sisters. why couldn't sam and page be adopted or step kids in there mom and dad's second marriage or something... if any marvel comics reps reading this can you find a way to make sam and page no longer blood related like you did with captain britan and psylocke or scarlet witch and speed ?