Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by kid_omega_prime View Post
    man this stinks. why do all the cool heroes have hot sisters. why couldn't sam and page be adopted or step kids in there mom and dad's second marriage or something... if any marvel comics reps reading this can you find a way to make sam and page no longer blood related like you did with captain britan and psylocke or scarlet witch and speed ?
    Why would you want to be reincarnated as Speed of all people?

man this stinks. why do all the cool heroes have hot sisters. why couldn't sam and page be adopted or step kids in there mom and dad's second marriage or something... if any marvel comics reps reading this can you find a way to make sam and page no longer blood related like you did with captain britan and psylocke or scarlet witch and speed ?

So is this entire fantasy thing of yours only about coming up with scenarios for you to be able to have sex with super-heroines? Because that's the only thing you've talked about whenever you've brought this thing up on either this or the DC board. "I wanna add Captain Rutabega to my list but then I'd have to drop Wombat Man, Doctor Disturbance and Jumbo Shrimp, Private Eye, from my list because all of them have dated or slept with his sister, Victoria's Secret Agent"?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SuperCooper View Post
    Why would you want to be reincarnated as Speed of all people?
    well because I don't have any speedsters in the marvel universe and I can't add quicksilver without giving up captain America, vision, wonder man and anyone else who was with wanda. unless I added ultimate quicksilver but he is a bad guy. the only other speedster I know of is the whizzer (Robert Frank) but he is dead.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post
    So is this entire fantasy thing of yours only about coming up with scenarios for you to be able to have sex with super-heroines? Because that's the only thing you've talked about whenever you've brought this thing up on either this or the DC board. "I wanna add Captain Rutabega to my list but then I'd have to drop Wombat Man, Doctor Disturbance and Jumbo Shrimp, Private Eye, from my list because all of them have dated or slept with his sister, Victoria's Secret Agent"?
    its not always about the girls that just a bonus. mainly its because the heroes are cool. costumes, powers, ablilitis and all the other stuff that would take to long to list.

BANNED

ok I was thinking of adding cable but I already have Cyclops. so dose cable or madelyne pryor go through any genetic changes ? oh I have havok to... or i'm at least constering it. any help will be greatfull... thank you

BANNED

alright got another one. awhile back I was thinking of adding Zeus to my list but I found some loopholes with him. when he dose want to be with a mortal he will shapshift into someone else. so what ever kids he dose have wont be boilogiclly related. even though I added Hercules. but then I read Incredible Hulks issues 621 and 622 and zeus was a bit of a douche. another reason I thought of adding him is because his last name starts with "P" Panhellenios. so I would not have to get reed of chris powell.

BANNED

Amazing Spider-Man #143 Apr 1975
    "...And the Wind Cries: Cyclone!"
    Web-slinging through the city, Spider-Man once more swears that he's seeing Gwen Stacy,

but dismisses it only as guilt brought on over her death.

Arriving at the Daily Bugle, Spider-Man changes into Peter Parker,

where he learns that J. Jonah Jameson has suddenly left New York and left for France, leaving Joe Robertson in charge.
    Joe takes Peter out for lunch where he shows Parker a telegram from Jameson that asks Joe to pull one million
    dollars out of the Bugle's account and bring it to him in France immediately, and asks Peter if he'd go with him.
    Peter agrees but tells Joe that he has to get the time off his classes.
    After meeting with Professor Miles Warren, who's impressed with Peter's better grades, he allows for Parker's absence.

Peter goes to the airport with Mary Jane accompanying him,
    where they share their first kiss together before Peter boards the airplane for France.
    Upon arriving in France and checking into a hotel, Joe immediately gets a call from Jameson's kidnappers.
    Peter decides to follow Joe as Spider-Man. When Joe is attacked by costumed men,
    Spider-Man jumps into battle and fights them off. Before Joe can revive,
    Spider-Man knocks him out again to make sure that
    he doesn't see Spider-Man in action and possibly learning Peter Parker's secret identity.

Before Spider-Man can take Joe to safety, he's attacked by the attacker's leader,
    a costumed super-villain known as Cyclone who has wind generating powers.
    After a brief battle, Cyclone is able to defeat Spider-Man, knocking the wall-crawler out by collapsing a building on him.
    As Spidey revives, he can only watch as Cyclone takes Joe Robertson hostage and tells
    Spider-Man if his demands for ransom are not met in the next 24 hours, he will murder both men.

Script by Gerry Conway. Pencils by Ross Andru. Inks by Frank Giacoia and Dave Hunt (backgrounds).