Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member Lycaon pictus's Avatar

Multiple seasons.

I'm looking at you Wolverine and the X-Men!

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jazzflower92 View Post
    How would you take him out? Saving Dani and James from Deamon bear,saving Xkids from Setinals?
    Probably saving the X-Kids from the Sentinels. His brother James would be apart of the X-Kids he has to save. It would be a dramatic experience for James.[/QUOTE]

Sounds good losing an Xmen helps the kids understand how high the stakes are. When Morph died in the 90's toon
    It affected kids losing him from the cast in such a nobel way.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

A new cartoon is welcome.

What id do is have alot more characters show up. I wouldn't reboot the same, stories like they did before where they foght characters for the first time like telling comic arcs. I'd have the, show start with the team having history. That way we gwt more focus off of wolverine and, cy, lops, and focus, on, magik and the, new mutants the gen x kids and if possible use yost and kyle new xmen
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    Probably saving the X-Kids from the Sentinels. His brother James would be apart of the X-Kids he has to save. It would be a dramatic experience for James.
    Sounds good losing an Xmen helps the kids understand how high the stakes are. When Morph died in the 90's toon
    It affected kids losing him from the cast in such a nobel way.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of Morph I see him being the one to take John Proudstar's spot when he dies. It would be a good way to set up how his brother James would object to them getting a new teacher because in his mind he thinks they are replacing his brother. I also see James taking up his brother's codename in his honor.
    Last edited by jazzflower92; 12-31-2014 at 09:55 PM.

I'd like them to focus on a mix of the school being a an actual for mutant kids a la Academy X with some of the harsher realities for being an X-men

Quote Originally Posted by thecrimson View Post
    The chances of a brand new X-Men cartoon from Marvel is probably as high as a new Fantastic Four cartoon, and given the rumors surrounding the FF that's pretty low. However, if Marvel were in fact going to create a new X-Men cartoon, what would you like it to be? The last cartoon was Wolverine and the X-Men and it featured Wolverine running the team after everyone thinks Professor X is dead or in a coma or whatever. It was a good show, but it got cancelled. If a new cartoon did appear, it would definitely tie into Marvel's current cartoon universe (Ultimate Spider-Man, Agents of Smash, Avengers Assemble). For me, I'm divided a little on what I'd prefer to see. I wouldn't mind seeing a show based around Wolverine running the school like in the recent WaTX comic book or maybe something more focused on the New X-Men team with X-23. There could also be one focusing on All-New X-Men, or that could always just be an arc. My all-time favorite choice would be to start with some of the past storylines and just make their way forward. I don't know a good starting place, but House of M could always be one.

So what would you prefer to see? What characters would you hope to see be featured?
    Little to no Wolverine, more focus on the team aspects of the X-Men, awesome battles, a badass and heroic Cyke.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I'd like them to focus on a mix of the school being a an actual for mutant kids a la Academy X with some of the harsher realities for being an X-men
    That is also like the idea that Magneto would have a school of his own he is running. It would be kind of like the mutant version of the HIVE from Teen Titans. I like the concept because it would differentiate Magneto from his other incarnations. It would also make him into an even more dark counterpart of Professor X because of the fact that with a student body that is full of mutants who have been rejected by society he becomes a sort of father figure to many. In this version he would actually be a good father to Pietro, Wanda, and Lorna. He would also be a good husband to his second wife, Astra. I do plan on Astra dying in the second season when Sebastian Shaw and Selene kill her when they backstab Magneto.

For anyone who don't know who Astra is, she was a really minor character who was an associate of Magneto. Also Magneto here would be younger than he is in canon so he wouldn't be a Holocaust survivor. However, the origin story for his hatred of humanity is still he lost his oldest daughter and wife in a fire. Instead of Magda leaving Magneto when his powers manifested and birthing the twins she actually gave birth to them before the fire happened. Magneto raised the twins on his own until he met Astra who at first was an ally of his and later married her and she gave birth to Lorna. Astra is seen as a second mother to the twins.

Azazel and Baron Christian Wagner would become a composite character. Azazel's real name would be Baron Christian Wagner and he would associated with Mister Sinister. He would also be younger than he is in canon because he would instead been a German baron born in the 1800's. He would have met Mister Sinister in one of his travels and later become his longtime companion. This would also give a better explanation to why he was interested in procreating with women because of his association with Mister Sinister who has long focused on mutant evolution.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Astra_(Mutant)_(Earth-616)

http://marvel.wikia.com/Neyaphem
    Last edited by jazzflower92; 12-31-2014 at 11:43 PM.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

W&TAM was trash, so hopefully it'd be something more like Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Yeah, its supposed to be about the X-Men not Wolverine and his mutant friends. And no overtly angsty Cyclops and Jean stays alive since she will be a teenager in this show.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzflower92 View Post
    I actually want a animated X-Men series that shows Colossus and Shadowcat's romantic relationship. I want it to be similar to X-Men Evolution instead the main squad would have the original five as teenagers; Cyclops, Jean Grey, Iceman, Beast, and Angel. The instructors would be Storm, Dazzler, ThunderBird ( John Proudstar),Moira MacTaggert, Banshee, Sunfire, Forge, and Wolverine. The teenage and preteen students would be Rogue, Gambit, Havok, Nightcrawler, Syrin, Psylcoke, Karma, Cannoball, Sunspot, Moonstar, Wolfsbane, Shadowcat, Colossus, Kiwi Black, Boom Boom, Magick, James Proudstar,Cypher, Skin, Husk, M, Claudette and Nicole St. Croix ,Maggot,Chamber, Synch, Jubilee, Wind Dancer, Icarus, Surge, Prodigy, Wallflower, Elixir, Wither, Mercury, Rockslide, Tag, Dust, Hellion, Angel Salvadore, Beak, Pixie, DJ, Trance, Aero, Dryad, Rubbermaid,Lao, Indra, Quill, Anole, Oya, Velocidad, Transonic, Tempus, and Golden Balls.

In this series Magento would be running an intuition as well under his own ideology. The instructors are Mystique, Sabertooth, Astra, Mastermind, Black Tom Cassidy, Sebastian Shaw, Selene, and Destiny. The teenage students would be Toad, Blob, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Polaris, Pyro, Emma Frost ( she would be a teenager here), Empath, Catseye, Avalanche, Jetstream, Tarot, Roulette, Vincente, Lady Mastermind and her sister, Mimic, Short Pack, Cordelia Frost, Adrienne Frost, Harry Leland, Tessa, Shinobi Shaw, Mist Mistress, Rust, Unus, Masque, Thornn, Feral, Exodus, Random, Stacy X, Slither, Rust, Phantazia, Neophyte, Milan, Senyaka, Gargouille, Kamal, Marrow, Kleinstocks, REM-RAM, Degado,Wild Child, Arcade, Chimera, Mammomax, Projector, Chrome, Fabian Cortez, Anne Marie Cortez, Abyss, Skids, Vindaloo, Lorelei, Mondo, and Blink.

In this series there would be some hidden depths given to Sabertooth. He would be a lot like his X-Men Evolution counterpart who was surprisingly enough loyal to Magento. Yes, he would be still ruthless but he would have a morality pet in Blink who is a combination of her 616 and AoA counterparts. Blink would be to Sabertooth what Jubilee, Kitty, etc are to Wolverine. Pietro and Wanda are still Magento's children in this. In this version Nightcrawler and Wanda develop a romantic relationship with each other. In this version Mystique has had a romantic past with both Sabertooth and Azazel. Graydon Creed and the FOH would appear as well but in this version he would be younger. Magneto's institution would appear on the island of Genosha. I also see Sebastian Shaw and Selene planning to backstab Magneto in order to form their own organization. Also in this both Rogue and Nightcrawler were once apart of the brotherhood and later defected. Nightcrawler would know about Mystique is his mother from the get go but not his father. That brings in Azazel who is Nightcrawlers father and would be an occasional pop in anti-villain that is neural towards both sides. He would plant two of his other sons Abyss on the Brotherhood of mutants side and Kiwi Black on the X-Men side.

Daken and X-23 come in later. In this version Daken is the son of Wolverine with his ex-Japanese wife, Mariko. X-23 is still a clone of Wolverine. Daken would join the Brotherhood while X-23 would joint he X-Men.

The name of this series would be called X-Men: Children of the Gene.

Also it would be Elixir who would later defect to the Brotherhood side instead of Wither.
    I like it.

BANNED

I'd like to see something that feels along the lines of the series that came out in the 90s. I'd like a different lineup, though. I'd want to see a team of Storm, Colossus, Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Wolverine and Gambit with Xavier as the mentor. What can I say, I like the second generation X-Men team along with Gambit! You don't need Scott if you have Ororo as she can fill in that leadership role much better. One of the few complaints I have about the 90s series is Storm didn't get to shine as the leader she is.

Maybe along with this they can do a "Generation X" cartoon with Scott Summers and Emma Frost as co-headmaster/headmistress. That lineup can be the same team from the 90s Generation X series.

Magik, Chamber, Surge, Hellion, Winddancer, Jubilee, Magik, Jean Grey as a teacher that doesn't die or go crazy Phoenix, Colossus as an X-Men, not a guest, less focus on Wolverine, Magik, Exodus as a villain with his own arc, Magneto and Mystique with completely seperate incarnations of the Brotherhood and Magik.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    I disagree I hated them going to public school but it did have a few fun moments. Wolverine n Xmen felt like a darker tone and new direction even the opening credits with gov agents pulling mutant kids out of homes for camps.
    Last edited by Darth Phoenix; 01-01-2015 at 06:46 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    I disagree I hated them going to public school but it did have a few fun moments. Wolverine n Xmen felt like a darker tone and new direction even the opening credits with gov agents pulling mutant kids out of homes for camps.
    The public school aspect of Evolution was weak but I still feel they got the essence of most of the characters right and, especially after the first season, they had some great stories. I enjoyed the 90s X-Men TAS very much when it first aired but it is almost painful to watch now but X-Men Evolution is still fun and holds up fairly well. Overall, it's been the best animated incarnation of the X-Men, IMHO.

WatXM COULD have been good if it didn't have to revolve around Wolverine...it will never make any sense to me to have him leading a team period...much less with both Cyclops and Storm around...and his being chosen by Xavier was just ridiculous. They had some interesting storybeats in the broad sense and, had it been a true X-Men team show, it could have been great...but they started with a flawed premise and it tainted everything after.

Me? I want Marvel to hire Bruce Timm to do a Magneto toon based on the current comic run by Bunn with the occasional X character guest appearance.
    My Monthly Pulls - DC: Waiting for Deathstroke and Vigilante. Marvel: Moon Knight. The Vision, Waiting for Solo. Valiant: Bloodshot Reborn, Ninjak, Divinity III Stalinverse, Bloodshot USA event, Waiting for PSI Lords. Why aren't you reading Valiant and other Indies too?