Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ImprobableQuestion View Post
    What are the odds that movie Black Bolt could appear in his ultimate form?

While I find it a clever take, I much prefer the 616 version, and the way it dripswith classic Kirbyness.

But Marvel Studios has done great things in Guardians with practical effects, so this version isn't ruled out.

They need to stay far away from Ultimate Medusa though.
    I don't mind this look. I like that the Ult. Inhuman family were much more inhuman looking than their 616 counterparts. I like that Black Bolt has actual black skin and white glowing tattoos and webbed/winged underarms rather than looking like some random white guy in a suit. The only thing I don't like about Ult. Black Bolt's look is his face. The white mask and tuning fork look silly. I don't mind the dress/skirt/robes. I think it gives him a much more exotic look.

Also, I like Ult. Medusa's look as well. Too bad that such a cool re/design will probably be never seen again. She kinda reminds me of an older version of Delphyne.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I've always been curious and can't find a straight answer: what's the deal the the tuning fork and other Inhuman forehead decorations? Where did the come from, are they infused with their skin, and what are their purpose?

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by idisestablish View Post
    I think Joe Manganiello would be great as Black Bolt!
    Hmm... I could see him as Gorgon. Actually I can't picture anyone else now that I think of it! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Reloaded View Post
    I've always been curious and can't find a straight answer: what's the deal the the tuning fork and other Inhuman forehead decorations? Where did the come from, are they infused with their skin, and what are their purpose?
    crown.jpg

I've always thought of it as a crown, but made with Inhuman tech that help him focus his powers, thoughts, and energy.
    I suppose it could also, at least partially, be a technological body modification?
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I love the last drawing of Bolt and Medusa. Marvel needs more married couples.
    Married couples, especially happy ones, are really a big minority at most comics companies. I wish Soule would get Bolt and Medusa back together. I hate them being on the outs with each other and separated.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Married couples, especially happy ones, are really a big minority at most comics companies. I wish Soule would get Bolt and Medusa back together. I hate them being on the outs with each other and separated.
    I don't like them being apart either and I always felt they work best when they are together. Also, seeing Medusa with Johnny Storm doesn't sit well with me. They just don't seem like they would mesh well, but oh well. Also, I wonder how Black Bolt feels about all of this and if he will find himself another lover.
    Last edited by nj06; 09-24-2015 at 03:55 PM.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Incredible Member idisestablish's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I don't like them being apart either and I always felt they work best when they are together. Also, seeing Medusa with Johnny Storm does sit well with me. They just don't seem like they would mesh well, but oh well. Also, I wonder how Black Bolt feels about all of this and if he will find himself another lover.
    Maybe he'll kill Cyclops and marry Emma Frost! They could communicate telepathically! Ok, now I'm just stirring the pot.

Niffleheim

56030e6155c24.jpg

updated design
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Quote Originally Posted by N'Dare View Post
    56030e6155c24.jpg

updated design
    It looks good.
    We need better comics

Supernatural Inhuman! Lucena Soares's Avatar

56030e6155c24.jpg

updated design
    Fully upgraded to fight Kang's surprises.

56030e6155c24.jpg

updated design
    It worries me that the design states that the tuning fork glows when his vocal power is used since the same energy can also be directed through the tuning fork as an energy blast.

I wonder if they are removing that from his power set.

BANNED

Looks like they plan on really showcasing Bolt's aerial skills in the new book.

56030e6155c24.jpg

updated design
    I don't like the leg stabilizer wings as I think they look out of place. I always thought the wings were more for aesthetics rather than actual function. With all of this power, I didn't think he needed them to actually maneuver around.

Extraordinary X-Man redrunner97's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I don't like the leg stabilizer wings as I think they look out of place. I always thought the wings were more for aesthetics rather than actual function. With all of this power, I didn't think he needed them to actually maneuver around.
    I don't love that aspect either. But it doesn't really bother me too much though, and it seems will only be used for intense air combat maneuvers or whatever.
    Last edited by redrunner97; 09-24-2015 at 10:28 PM.
    MY TOP 5 MARVEL HEROES:
    BLACK BOLT | CYCLOPS | SPIDER-MAN 2099 | WICCAN | MS. MARVEL

MY TOP 5 DC HEROES:
    BATMAN | MIDNIGHTER | SWAMP THING | INFINITY MAN | NIGHTWING

SPIDER-MAN 2099 APPRECIATION THREAD | MAN-THING APPRECIATION THREAD

Niffleheim

So did anyone read the What If? Infinity- Inhumans ?

• BLACK BOLT is the new supreme ruler of Earth, but what happened to Earth's Mightiest Heroes?
    http://www.comicbookresources.com/co...el-comics-2015
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Incredible Member idisestablish's Avatar

So did anyone read the What If? Infinity- Inhumans ?

http://www.comicbookresources.com/co...el-comics-2015
    I did; I hate to be negative, but I was a little disappointed. I know it's a big story for a single issue, but it still felt crammed.

spoilers:
    I did think the scene with Dazzler and Black Bolt was pretty awesome. Crystal was just wallpaper and literally stood there the whole time, apparently just watching, while Karnak and Gorgon got killed for no reason. Karnak by Proxima Midnight??? And I wasn't a fan of how Black Bolt and Medusa were portrayed either.
    end of spoilers