Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Killing Bigfoot. Again!

Hypothetical situation: You're hunting in the woods with your new .50 caliber and as you look through your rifle scope, you see a frickin' Bigfoot. Now, there is a 10 million dollar reward for definite proof of Bigfoot, and this is your chance to become rich. Would you kill Bigfoot to become rich?

Edit: And also, in this hypothetical situation, you also spent years training to become an excellent shot. So if you pull the trigger you would definitely kill it.
    Last edited by Cotton; 05-14-2014 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton View Post
    Hypothetical situation: You're hunting in the woods with your new .50 caliber and as you look through your rifle scope, you see a frickin' Bigfoot. Now, there is a 10 million dollar reward for definite proof of Bigfoot, and this is your chance to become rich. Would you kill Bigfoot to become rich?
    What would you do?

I will answer in due time, but first I want to see how other posters would respond.

I never used a gun so I am not sure if I would be able to shoot Bigfoot.

But I think I would have a difficult time killing Bigfoot unless he was attacking me.

If I was skilled with a gun I may try to wound or disable Bigfoot instead of killing.

Apology for the double post!
    Last edited by Mari; 05-14-2014 at 03:04 AM.

BANNED

Shoot it in the nuts.

What?

BANNED

If I'm out hunting in the woods then it's because I'm being forced to, and I'll miss anything I shoot at on purpose anyway.

BANNED

I'd shoot Cotton and sell his body to science for 50 bucks.

Too risky, it would probably turn out to be an escaped Orangutan or something. Don't think I would get any money in the end, so why bother?

Fortunately, television has shown me that Bigfoot is actually an alien robot with bionic strength. Shooting him would be a really bad idea.

On the other hand, if I could somehow make it work, there's probably also a reward for proof of alien life!

õ
    Because really, after taxes ten million only goes so far.

The only animals I kill,, that I don't intend to eat, are rats and raccoons. It is neither of them and doesn't look tasty so it is safe from me

Extraordinary Member

Nah. I'd just record him with my phone.

I would just calmly explain the situation to him and offer to split the money if he'll let me take his picture. That way, we both win (and he avoids the inevitable dissection that would come if he allowed himself to be captured).

Apparently there are several places where it is unlawful to kill a Bigfoot, and at least one state (Texas) that states it's fully legal.

I'd photograph it or try to take video but historically it means my phone would die the second I turn it on or something would be wrong with the picture, or I'd be running so fast with the phone pointed behind me that the resulting film would look like Blair Witch II: The Bigfooting, or the Bigfoot would use it's psionic ability to cloud men's minds to escape, or it would eat me and the camera. Angering or surprising any large primate is a fatally bad idea, and Bigfoot would seem to be the largest on Earth by far.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ebon View Post
    Apparently there are several places where it is unlawful to kill a Bigfoot, and at least one state (Texas) that states it's fully legal.
    Is there anything that is illegal to kill in Texas?