Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by IdaqiBeauty View Post
    Where is Doctor Doom in this picture?

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    I don't ever recall Doom having interest in mutant matters during that time.
    Well, according to current retcon of what really happened during the M-day, he was in Latveria drinking wine while enjoying that his plan was executed flawlessly.

Doom would most likely force the Latverian born mutants to enroll in his Latveria School of Science amongst the other superpowered students and use them for his purposes. I don't think Doom cares much about the mutant/human issues. For him everyone is beneath him anyway.

As for how Wakanda views and treats mutants, if i recall correctly, they act the same as the majority of the MU if Gentle is any indication.

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

What i would like to see is Marvel writers like Bendis actually have to explain the Doom being the Mastermind behind M-day. Lets see that bullcrap retcon explained.I mean the X-men have not even tried to get to the bottom of this. The same guy that claimed responsibility for M-day now has Prof. X brain and the X-men are not doing anything about it. That is why i hate this new direction Marvel has set for the X-men. Ask yourself why this has not been followed up on in a single x-book besides some B.S. comment about it. What was the point of the Doom masterminding M-day to decimate mutants. Yeah it would be great to see the relationships that other nations and groups of people have with mutants, however i don't think you'll see those types of stories, until the X-men are with another publication.

That's not what the retcon was. The retcon was that Doom helped Wanda access the Life Force upon her own wishes. What was left up in the air was whether Doom did more then that. In fact it was suggested that he lied in Childrens Crusade to protect Wanda. In AXIS it was still unclear whether he felt guilty because he helped her access the force or whether he did more.

In any case we saw Doom in House of M. And he was Magnetos errand boy. So yeah such a mastermind. The ultimate humiliation of Doom.

Last edited by ExodusCloak; 01-02-2015 at 06:16 AM.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmp93 View Post
    Well, according to current retcon of what really happened during the M-day, he was in Latveria drinking wine while enjoying that his plan was executed flawlessly.
    Followed by the retcon that in order to train to be a Phoenix host by breakdancing with Wanda over a Kung Fu dragon while carrying buckets of water would cure the No More Mutants spell. Never forget Xfans Disney and Wanda and the Avengers and DR DOOM hate U.

Quote Originally Posted by Fifolet View Post
    Doom would most likely force the Latverian born mutants to enroll in his Latveria School of Science amongst the other superpowered students and use them for his purposes. I don't think Doom cares much about the mutant/human issues. For him everyone is beneath him anyway.

This is how I think Doom would treat his mutants as well.

X-Factor Annual 1989

BANNED

lol Magneto. A hypocrite from beginning to end.

No real X-Man fan buys that Dr. Doom committed the genocide on the mutants. That's all on his lunatic stalker. Leave Victor alone, Wanda!

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

I know Franklin is a mutant but what about Valeria? That girl is practically Doom's Daughter

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    He was married to Frost Old Man Logan.

And then there's this:

We need more Doom and Emma teamups/interactions. I would love nothing more than to see Emma team up with Doom one day to save the lives of Mutantkind like she did in Old Man Logan.

Also I love how she's not afraid of him in the slightest:

P
    Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    We need more Doom and Emma teamups/interactions. I would love nothing more than to see Emma team up with Doom one day to save the lives of Mutantkind like she did in Old Man Logan.

Also I love how she's not afraid of him in the slightest:
    That dialogue was awful. From that one shot I knew X-Men under Bendis pen would be horrible. He dropped hints that he wanted to write the X-Men from back then in his interviews.

Last edited by ExodusCloak; 01-02-2015 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    P

That dialogue was awful. From that one shot I knew X-Men under Bendis pen would be horrible. He dropped hints that he wanted to write the X-Men from back then in his interviews.

Eh, the dialogue is not the best but I will take that over his current Emma in UXM. Also you have to admit Emma has great chemistry with Doom and Namor.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Eh, the dialogue is not the best but I will take that over his current Emma in UXM. Also you have to admit Emma has great chemistry with Doom and Namor.
    Sure, was just saying that, the one-shot wasn't great. They team-up again in X-Men v3 15-19 IIRC. I'd have liked to see more Loki, Doom and Namor interactions for sure. Just meant the dialogue was quite poor for an issue where Bendis hyped up how Frost would be at it's centre and it'd be told from her perspective etc...

Emma's Queen of Latveria in the AoA series.

Last edited by ExodusCloak; 01-02-2015 at 10:05 AM.

Bendis just drop this

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post

Bendis just drop this
    Is thatthe Doom that spits flame retardent foam as a power?
    Last edited by Darth Phoenix; 01-02-2015 at 07:31 PM.