Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

I think they should add Vixen to the roster. That would add 2 layers of diversity to the team. Then they can ditch Cyborg and use Hal Jordan instead of John Stewart as well. They could also introduce Hawkman in the 2nd movie and have him be Egyptian.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Astonishing Member

Seriously though, look at that majestic woman. Her powers are unique her background is cool.
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    There's alot of things I wish didn't play out the way they did, like Atomica she's cool either way but I really loved her as good and a leaguer with Element Woman as her partner, its was a cool teamup

Atomica turning out to be evil, broke my heart lol. I'm also upset that Element Woman isn't with the Justice League anymore as well.....but she does fit with the Doom Patrol!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjak View Post
    Atomica turning out to be evil, broke my heart lol. I'm also upset that Element Woman isn't with the Justice League anymore as well.....but she does fit with the Doom Patrol!!!!
    Same lol i'm still upset about it and hoping that a good version is out there.

So far, looks like Ray Palmer will be the main atom again. Maybe we will see Atomica if there is a Ray Palmer solo title again.

Quote Originally Posted by colonyofcells View Post
    So far, looks like Ray Palmer will be the main atom again. Maybe we will see Atomica if there is a Ray Palmer solo title again.
    I'd read a Atoms title, starring Ray , Ryan and Rhonda.

Let the Justice League movie get off the ground before they start adding lower level characters. They need to start with the core group and then expand the roster. Avengers only had one female character to start with but they're adding more in the sequel. I'm hoping they get Wonder Woman right before moving on to Black Canary, Vixen, and Zee.

There was a rumor that Vixen was going to appear in Suicide Squad but I haven't heard much about it since the initial rumor.
    Last edited by Robotman; 12-31-2014 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by colonyofcells View Post
    She would be a great arch for Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightReturns View Post

But I am missing the point here. If people are that obsessed with racial diversity why they are not obsessed with gender diversity ?
    Americans are, for sure. I dont quite get that (being from south america). It's not even about race, it's about Black people, cuz nobody gives two shits about latinos or asians.

I like when they change some character's race to give the product more diversity. Like they did with Iris West in the Flash, Nick Fury, etc.

Gender-changing, on the other hands, is quite more complicated (and ridiculous, if you think about it). It's not like you can make GL a chick or replace Cyborg with Vixen. Why would you throw away everything that's been built around Vic Stone, John Stewart, Hal Jordan or any other character you might leave out of the movie just for the sake of "diversity"? For me it does not make any sense. At least 6 of the Big Seven are too big to change that drastically. They did not make Arthur a caucasian, which is awesome.
    People are suggesting to "expand" the roosters. Man, they're starting to BUILD franchises. They have to take it easy.

Plus, it's not like the Avengers are all chicks and that movies rocked anyway.
    - We were the BEST, Richard. No matter what anyone thinks. - Damian Wayne.

Green Lantern Spanish Fan Site HERE

BANNED

Black canary
    Zatanna
    Vixen

Right...DC is the one with the problem with women and minorities for their movies. Also lets judge a movie before its cast has been finalized. That seems about right.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    what about static shock and Vixen? static shock without doubt is the most well known black character from DC. well there is john stewart too
    Wrong. Cyborg has had far more appearances than any of those characters beyond comics. Plus, he has been a known quantity on television for 30 years and counting.

EDIT: Cyborg actually has about 40 more appearances in television/movies/video games than Static Shock, John Stewart, and Vixen combined. Having said that, since he was the star of his own program (unlike the others), I would weight Static Shock's individual appearances a little more. Still, it's not enough to surpass Vic's presence in the mass media (especially since the latter is the only one starring in his own program right now). Besides, Milestone characters are off limits at the present time, anyway.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Let the Justice League movie get off the ground before they start adding lower level characters. They need to start with the core group and then expand the roster. Avengers only had one female character to start with but they're adding more in the sequel. I'm hoping they get Wonder Woman right before moving on to Black Canary, Vixen, and Zee.

There was a rumor that Vixen was going to appear in Suicide Squad but I haven't heard much about it since the initial rumor.
    Snyder talked about adding less known characters in the DCCU in an interview. I hope he has in mind adding many female characters.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjak View Post
    I'm sick of people saying Cyborg on the Justice League is forced. Just because you don't like him as a founding member, doesn't mean that it's forced. He brings youth to the team and his power set is a bonus.
    Speaking for myself, that wasn't my intention regarding my posts here. I have been a fan of Vic Stone longer than many of you have been alive and think he's a terrific character. However, we can't pretend that companies do things sometimes to increase their profit margin (which is fine by me, BTW). Adding the more well-known DC characters for a fledgling movie series is a good way to do this, IMO. If the first movie hits a home run (and I imagine it will do so), then the lesser-known characters can be added later on.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

I don't care about quotas so this doesn't matter to me at all.