Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Your Dc Comics Wishlist?

WHAT IS YOUR PERSONAL DC COMICS WISHLIST FOR 2015 & BEYOND

For Me
    --- Martian Manhunter ongoing with Ivan Reis on Art, barring Reis, then Rafa Sandoval & Eddy Barrows Rotating, or bring over marco checchetto from marvel, or greg capullo when done with batman.
    --- Hire Marko Djurdjevic & Have him on said Martian Manhunter book if Reis can't or Won't do it, barring that, Aquaman or Hawkman.
    --- Crime Syndicate Series Preferably with focus on Superwoman
    --- Absolutely Sub Bloody ZERO castration jokes, threats, implies in any movie with Wonder Woman, in Particular from her herself.
    --- Have the Amazons in the movieverse be good people, No Sailor Seducing and killing, ill tolerate the seducing but no harming them.
    --- Have Ares if on film be pretty much exactly in his injustice outfit design
    - http://wasduk.com/wp-content/uploads...x1024-Ares.png
    - http://i.imgur.com/Zc47Vkq.jpg
    --- Have Zod & more Importantly Faora come back in the comics soon, have a very good artist on whatever book when they do, reis would be awesome, mabye introduce Ursa, make her Faora's sister or something like that.
    --- Give Hawkman another Ongoing.
    --- Batman v Superman to be a full on Massive Success even to Mos Haters.
    --- Faora vs Maxima vs Reign the worldkiller battle royale drawn by Ivan Reis
    --- charaxes to get a story arc with a badass artist.
    --- Next Big Project you Give Philip Tan, give him LOTS of lead time so he can churn out work the quality of his Green Lantern Agent Orange & Final Crisis Revelations Work.
    --- for snyder to make the joker ether a full on supernatural being or leave it very possible that he is.
    --- people to lay off treating cheesecake and **** for **** sake stuff in comics especially things as irrelevant as variant covers like its a abomination and crime against women
    Last edited by evangelionofasgard; 12-31-2014 at 05:05 PM.

I want a Tim Drake ongoing with zero influence from Lobdell.

I want a Damian Wayne book.

Or a Dick Grayson and Damian team up book.

Or a Robins book, featuring Dick, Jason, Tim, and Damian in a "buddies/brothers" Hawkeye-type book, showing less of their superheroics and more brotherly banter.

Quote Originally Posted by brandnewfan View Post
    I want a Tim Drake ongoing with zero influence from Lobdell.
    I want all of D.C. to have no influence from him.

1) The return of the Giffen/Bisley Biker Lobo.
    2) The Warlord
    3) Mike Grell writing Deathstroke.
    "You address omnipotence. Tread carefully."

BANNED

I would like to see more risky titles and less Bat stuff. No, Gotham Academy doesn't count.
    Last edited by Starchild; 12-31-2014 at 06:34 PM.

A robins team book
    A batgirls team book
    Kalduram and Lorena marquez appear in aquaman
    Cyborg book
    Vixen appears in some justice league book or is a main character in a new justice league book
    Wonder Woman gets rebooted with her original origin
    Jamie comes back in a blue beetle book or teen titans
    Old powergirl comes back to prime earth and mentors new powergirl
    New Atom book staring Ryan choi
    Element woman gets a push and gets her own book because her powers are too cool for that not to happen
    Green lanterns weekly
    Blue lanterns book
    Red lanterns corps book
    New anti hero red lantern to star in a book called red lantern
    Jessica Cruz gets a push

BANNED

I would support all of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nipower888 View Post
    A robins team book
    A batgirls team book
    Kalduram and Lorena marquez appear in aquaman
    Cyborg book
    Vixen appears in some justice league book or is a main character in a new justice league book
    Wonder Woman gets rebooted with her original origin
    Jamie comes back in a blue beetle book or teen titans
    Old powergirl comes back to prime earth and mentors new powergirl
    New Atom book staring Ryan choi
    Element woman gets a push and gets her own book because her powers are too cool for that not to happen
    Green lanterns weekly
    Blue lanterns book
    Red lanterns corps book
    New anti hero red lantern to star in a book called red lantern
    Jessica Cruz gets a push

BANNED

A new creative team on WW, if snyder can write it even better

A ARGUS book

More diverse and/or fun books

Lois having a bigger role

BANNED

POWER GIRL
    Writing by whoever
    Using the Rocafort outfit including epic cleavage just with dark red thigh high boots

and art by Paulo siqueria

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

* Either for a solo ongoing for Black Canary or at least have her in a team book whether it'd be a Justice League title or a re-launched Birds of Prey title
    * Convergence to be a good read
    * Different art style for Batgirl
    * Huntress solo or be a member of a re-launched Birds of Prey title
    * More Vixen
    * Zatanna solo

That's all I can think of for now. I know my wish list basically focusses on female characters in DC but I'm ok with the male side of things as it is.

Scott Snyder on Wonder Woman.

A Superman title set during the "t-shirt and jeans" era. And an editor who can and will bring the character back to the top (franchise is doing pretty good right now, it just needs that extra push to knock it to the next level). And Geoff Johns can stay in his one title and not ruin the rest of the line. And the Supergirl team can stick around as long as they want, as long as they want to stick around for at least a few years.

Guy Gardner to remain a Red Lantern, in his own book, along with a return to the "space biker" concept Soule introduced to the mythos. And a new creative team and direction for the rest of the Lantern franchise.

A New Gods book. Written by a novelist who understands how to spin big mythologies. Brandon Sanderson maybe (Way of Kings, last three books in Wheel of Time, other stuff not worth mentioning).

A Justice League book that really expands the team's roster and reason for being. Something along the lines of the old JLU cartoon or the current Avengers World machine Hickman is using at Marvel.

I want Wally West aged up a little bit so he's at least of an age with Tim and Cassie (if not Grayson and Kori) with red hair. He can still be of mixed race, I couldnt care less about that. But speed powers and red hair are a must. Our old Wally was a product of his continuity and this Wally will never be the exact same, and that's fine, but speed and red hair define Wally West; its time we got back to that.

A better creative team for Green Arrow. And a ret-con for Canary that makes sense. More Vixen. Ive never been a fan but I think I'd like to be.

Cyborg and/or Shazam solo series. Its past time.

I love the idea of a "Robins" book featuring the various Bat-sidekicks, in the vein of Hawkeye.

A played-straight "Channel 52: Featuring Lois Lane" series that explores the DCU from the point of view of the reporters. Normal people, without powers, or training, or crazy technology, diving into the thick of things just to get the story. Something akin to Gotham Central in tone and style, but much bigger than Gotham.

Mostly, I just want good management and a creative leadership that has a solid vision for the DCU as a whole, and the ability to execute that vision. DC does that, everything else will fall into place. Someone like Dini, but without the absurd amount of Bat-worship.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Cassandra Cain

Black Canary to become a real character once again and give her an ongoing already.

Earth 11 series or couple of graphic novels because I'd love to see how a gender bent world would operate.
    Birds of prey series
    Zatanna solo
    Poison ivy solo
    Black canary solo
    Diana, Donna, and Cassie wonderbook.
    If not a Donna and Cassie wondergirls book.
    Rename Rhato to the "outlaws" and focus on characters other than Jason. Also add Rose Wilson to the lineup.
    Earth 3 book because a world where Heros are evil would be a crime not explore.
    Less gritty dark comics. Put more fun into.
    Cassandra Cain black bat solo.
    Give more villains solos.

A Bat-Hombre comic book!

But seriously, why not give Gaucho a solo-title?

Maybe try and appeal to a potential Hispanic audience (and find a good Hispanic artist and / or writer for the book).

A new ongoing series featuring Hawkman, naturally. Ideally, I'd like to see a Hawkman & Hawkgirl comic book launch. Each character has their own fanbase not necessarily dependent upon the other at this point, and I think including both in the title would help prop up sales, if only by a little bit.

As for the creative team, so long as it's not J.T. Krul or Ann Nocenti writing it, I'll be fine. I wouldn't mind seeing Eric Trautmann getting a chance at writing the character, though (or anything else at DC, for that matter), and Jeff Lemire has shown to have quite a bit of competency for the character in both Futures End and Justice League United. Fabian Nicieza is always an outside favorite of mine, too, for writing Hawkman.
    Batman: I need your help finding a man named Vulko.
    Hawkman: You want him dead or alive?
    - Justice League #17