Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

-DC scraps its New 52 continuity and brings back lots of pre-FP elements and just goes continuity light in general
    -Detective Comics stops trying to retell every classic Batman story/villain it can (Wrath, Anarky) and creates new villains
    -comic based off of Grant's Thunderworld Captain Marvel (and DC ends Johns' abomination)
    -Grant Morrison does a Green Lantern story
    -Superman gets a radical overhaul from his current ruined continuity
    -DC learns to stop rebooting its universe
    -Lobdell gone from DC due to his utter ruination of characters
    -Batman incorporated book (that's very respectful to Grant's versions of everything)
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 02-16-2015 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But seriously, why not give Gaucho a solo-title?

Maybe try and appeal to a potential Hispanic audience (and find a good Hispanic artist and / or writer for the book).
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    A new ongoing series featuring Hawkman, naturally. Ideally, I'd like to see a Hawkman & Hawkgirl comic book launch. Each character has their own fanbase not necessarily dependent upon the other at this point, and I think including both in the title would help prop up sales, if only by a little bit.

As for the creative team, so long as it's not J.T. Krul or Ann Nocenti writing it, I'll be fine. I wouldn't mind seeing Eric Trautmann getting a chance at writing the character, though (or anything else at DC, for that matter), and Jeff Lemire has shown to have quite a bit of competency for the character in both Futures End and Justice League United. Fabian Nicieza is always an outside favorite of mine, too, for writing Hawkman.
    Definitely both of these.

And give this guy a solo series

Clark Kent

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    -DC scraps its New 52 continuity and brings back lots of pre-FP elements and just goes continuity light in general
    -Detective Comics stops trying to retell every classic Batman story/villain it can (Wrath, Anarky) and creates new villains
    -comic based off of Grant's Thunderworld Captain Marvel (and DC ends Johns' abomination)
    -Grant Morrison does a Green Lantern story
    -Superman gets a radical overhaul from his current ruined continuity
    -DC learns to stop rebooting its universe
    -Lobdell gone from DC due to his utter ruination of characters
    -Batman incorporated book (that's very respectful to Grant's versions of everything)
    why do you hate new 52? what do you miss from pre new 52?

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DC>Marvel View Post
    why do you hate new 52?
    It's not a better universe than pre-FP IMHO. COIE worked near enough (even though there were plenty of critics of its reboot nature) because we got a better universe (in many cases...many not as well, but much changes were undone over time). Pre-FP ended up a great mishmash of post-COIE/ZH and pre-COIE elements.

What we have now is Marvelized Imagized 90sized garbage, it's not DC (Bob Harras representing DC...lol, ok). Silly timeline issues and ruined characters and ruined origins.

There was no soft reboot. It was a hardcore reboot that's now filled subpar forgettable stories in a forgettable continuity and timeline with ruined versions of characters.

It all would have been more understandable as a DC version of Marvel's Ultimates line, but nope.
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 02-16-2015 at 01:23 PM.

I want a Titans book with the team from Wolfman's run and a Outsiders book. Less solo Batman titles. Dick to be Nightwing.