Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Who would you cast as Mary Jane in Amazing Spider-Man 3?

There has been some question as to whether or not Shailene Woodley will be able to be part of the cast for Amazing Spider-Man 3 as Mary Jane, and there have been rumors of recasting. While I think Shailene would make a terrific MJ, the reality of the situation might be that a new actress could be cast in the part for the upcoming film.

So who would you choose for the role?

My choice would be Lily Collins, who also looks a bit like her comic book counterpart.

Are there any other actress out there that you feel would be a good fit for her character?
    Last edited by RobertMacQuarrie1; 05-12-2014 at 09:49 PM.

All-New Member The Amazing Spider-Man's Avatar

I would cast Kate Mara, I think. Not gonna happen, as she's already Sue Storm.

Perhaps Karen Gillan or Elena Satine.

Your choice is good too. I was looking forward to Shailene Woodley, though. She gave me the vibe of an older, more mature Ultimate Spider-Man Mary Jane.
    Last edited by The Amazing Spider-Man; 05-12-2014 at 10:02 PM.

Red-haired Emma Stone. Someone was gonna say it.

Seriously though, Shailene Woodley would be great. If not her, I would go with Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Lizzy Caplan, or Carey Mulligan (Never Let Me Go Reunion!). Keep in mind that I'm doing this with an older Ultimate Mary Jane in mind.
    Russia is cold, why can't Batman have a warm hat?

Karen Gillan, totally.

Ultimate Member

She's already playing Nebula in GOTG. If Woodley ends up not doing it (I do hope that she does play MJ btw), then Jane Levy would be my choice to play MJ.

Karen Gillan or Felicia Day.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    She's already playing Nebula in GOTG.
    True but Evans played both the Human Torch and Cap so having already played a character does not put you out of the running.

Besides, Karen Gillain looks nothing like herself when she is playing Nebula.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    True but Evans played both the Human Torch and Cap so having already played a character does not put you out of the running.

Besides, Karen Gillain looks nothing like herself when she is playing Nebula.
    Exactly.

Also...

Mila kunis.

BANNED

Daneel Ackles

danneel_harris_31642-1680x1050.jpg

Face it tiger, you KNOW I'm Right!!
    Last edited by dddaaavvv; 05-13-2014 at 05:06 AM.

I don't think it would be a good idea to bring MJ in the next film, unless Andrew Garfield is signed up for ASM4. It doesn't make sense to introduce a new female lead, when the male lead might get replaced.

If they're doing MJ in the next fillm, the best suggestion I've heard is Rachel Evan Wood. She's an attractive redhead, and she brings a different energy to the series than Emma Stone.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    I don't think it would be a good idea to bring MJ in the next film, unless Andrew Garfield is signed up for ASM4. It doesn't make sense to introduce a new female lead, when the male lead might get replaced.

If they're doing MJ in the next fillm, the best suggestion I've heard is Rachel Evan Wood. She's an attractive redhead, and she brings a different energy to the series than Emma Stone.
    To be honest 90% of what they have done in this series hasn't been a good idea, especially using Peter's parents.

I don't really know who should play her, I just want a good actress. Like the idea of Margot Robbie, but she isn't a redhead.:/

Anna Kendrick

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Anna Kendrick

My fancast pick as well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Amazing Spider-Man View Post
    I would cast Kate Mara, I think. Not gonna happen, as she's already Sue Storm.

Perhaps Karen Gillan or Elena Satine.

Your choice is good too. I was looking forward to Shailene Woodley, though. She gave me the vibe of an older, more mature Ultimate Spider-Man Mary Jane.
    I'd love Karen Gillan too, but I think she would look older than Peter. That could be a problem.