Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    As for the content, all I have to say is, "Goddammit."
    Same. Wednesday couldn't come any slower hrnghhhh
    "Once you're an avenger, it never fails. Sooner or later, the time comes when it's your turn to step up to the plate. Just make sure you're ready"

Quote Originally Posted by stillanerd View Post
    You mean "Old Man Spider?" Yeah, I thought for sure he would turn out to be Uncle Ben who'd been bitten by the radioactive spider, especially after the intro story in Spider-Verse #1 which showed us an Earth that strongly implied such a thing happened. Not to mention a Spider-Man who was Uncle Ben would've been awesome. But, as it turns out, he was really Ezekiel from a world in which Morlun killed that version's Spider-Man; which also explained why "Old Man Spider" was in the same costume the future version of Spidey from ASM #500 wore because that costume, having been designed by that tailor character JMS came up with in ASM #502, gave to Ezekiel instead.

If you mean the Master Weaver, then yeah, I think that guy is supposed to be a Peter Parker analogue, as well. Which would suggest that, in order to free himself from the Inheritors, he wove versions of himself in various realities, including the 616 Peter. Or, at the very least, was the one who "sent" the spider that bit Peter in the first place.

As for a version of Jessica Drew being Morlun's wife/concubine/mistress/whatever, my initial reaction was "um...okay?" I mena, If Jessica Drew is supposed to be a spider-totem, why would Morlun not consider her a potential meal just like any other spider? I mean, she is still a spider-totem since Peter gave her one of SpOck's cloaking devices for her cover mission, right? Or maybe the Earth-001 Jessica isn't a spider-totem. Not to mention, isn't it awfully convenient that Spidey sent Jessica on a covert mission to Loomworld to gather intelligence on the Inheritors, and it just so happens that not only is their an alternate version of Jessica who is working for the Inheritors, but that she's Morlun's lover, thereby allowing the 616 Jessica to switch places with her and gain further access and freedom to do her spying that she otherwise would have had?
    Yeah, very convenient huh? Or how that Morlun's mother was killed for good by the Master Weaver by snapping a web thread. I can see how its going to end for the Inheritors a mile away but it won't be Peter who does it because of his "no one dies" montra.
    Mooper Films

#MagnetoWasRight

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ApolloCreed!(The One and Only) View Post
    Serious prediction: Karn is outed as a Spider and an Inheritor.

Not-so-serious prediction: They kill the Master Weaver, making room for Karn to eventually take his place in the web.

Idk, the way Rich is talking, like its gonna break the internet in half, I was thinking something more, personal, to Peter...

I'm definitetly leaning more towards a resurrection, but a certain death, could also ruffle some feathers...
    #MagnetoWasRight

iMan 42s

The master weaver gives Peter his pre OMD life back revealing it is 616 Peter in renew your vows? The weaver brings Ben Reilly back and makes him Peters twin who just so happens have the same powers? Peter becomes the master weaver but the weaver makes Ben into Peter and thusly it doesn't matter?

In all seriousness I'm sure it has something to do with Karn.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

BANNED

Spider-Ham turns traitor. The internet revolts.

"Sorry, kid," the Porcine Protector says to Mayday, not quite willing to let their gazes meet. "Just trying to save my bacon."
    Last edited by cyberhubbs; 01-06-2015 at 01:31 PM.

Peter is really Magneto's son?

I wanna be your lover... emac1790's Avatar

Peter dies. For real, this time. Book becomes the Amazing Spider-Gwen.

or

She-Hulk joins the cast.

Face Front, True Believers!
    What U putting in your nose?
    Is that where all your money goes (Is that where your money goes)
    The river of addiction flows
    U think it's hot, but there won't be no water
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

BANNED

Spider-powered Jonah Jameson from a post-Spider Island Earth shows up with all of his alternate reality versions to show Peter and his Spiders how to kick some Inheritor butt.

Uncle Ben is revealed as the mastermind behind everything bad in Peter's life. Ben is the one who really made the Goblin juice and forced Norman Osborn to drink it. Uncle Ben also used some "used" tissue from Peter to make clones. He also told Osborn to kill Gwen because she was carrying Ben's baby. Aunt May is also a spy for him, reporting Peter's every movement.

Why does Ben do this? He always hated his brother for dumping a kid on him. Ben hates kids. Why do you think Ben and May didn't have kids? Ben destroyed May's reproductive system.

Why did Ben impregnate Gwen if he hates kids? He forgot his condom and he had to get a piece of that, kids be damned!

Dan Slott hates us all.
    When the fire blows

First they came for the mutants, and I said nothing. Then they came for the chickens, and still I said nothing... -cyberhubbs

More empty speculations...

Mayday dies!

Baby Ben dies!

Slik dies!

Mary Jane dies!

OMD is undone, Peter dies!

Spider-Ham is turned into bacon!
    When the fire blows

No clue. It is Rich Johnson, so he has an imperfect track record at determining what the response to something is going to be. It could be something esoteric that really surprised him that most readers won't care about. With Slott, it could be a cliffhanger that soon has a fakeout.

Keep in mind the rules on spoilers.

http://community.comicbookresources....er-On-Spoilers

Mindless speculation is fine. Posting the actual answer is not.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Kraven the Hunter is gonna show up and be like, "Nah. Nah. The Spider's my booty."

solus is revealed to be dan slot. he just wants to destroy spiderrrsss. kills everyone except silk. kills anya twice. so po-mo. so meta.