Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default What are you looking forward to in 2015?

Simple question: What Spider-Man related material are you looking forward to in the new year?

2015 will have the end of Spider-Verse, Gerry Conway's "Spiral" mini-series, Renew Your Vows, and new monthly titles for Silk and Spider-Gwen. Within a few months, we'll likely know more about the direction of the film franchise.

And I'm sure there's some stuff that I've forgotten.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Spider-Gwen. Well, a little bit of everything. I'm even mildly excited about RYV.

But like every year, I hold out hope that this is the year Paper Doll makes her creepy return. Fingers crossed!

(In a perfect world, she'd show up at the end of 'Verse and kill Daddy Inheritor, then smile at Peter and be like, "I crossed time and space for YOU, my love!")

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

- Spider-Gwen book, really like the concept of Gwen being a super hero and hope it delivers.
    - Silk book, hope to see her character develop into a very interesting super-hero (at least to me if no-one else lol)
    - Conclusion to Spider-Verse - not because the story has been dreadful or anything I just want to see how they defeat the Inheritors and to see which Spiders survive other than the obvious ones.
    - Renew Your Vows - Just to see them as a married couple again even though I think it'll only be brief.
    - Secret Wars - Just to see Spider-Man's role in it
    - Spiral - As I like Conway and well it's a Spider-Man story lol

I'm sure there's other things I've forgotten

BANNED

Newspaper Strip- Looking forward to seeing how Peter and MJ tackle Mysterio together as MJ continues to film her Marvella sequel
    Spider-Verse#3-The return of DeFalco and Frenz with what promises to be a "special treat" for fans
    Renew Your Vows- Whatever it is, anything that gives the marriage a lasting influence over the direction of the books going forward is a plus
    Spider-Gwen- Just to see what the fuss is all about.

BANNED

Knowing what will happen with the films is going to be a mix of fun for some and disappoint for others, while I'm just going to hold on and see what will happen, and perhaps see what the extent of it will be. Though for now, I will definitely say that I'm excited for that.

Renew Your Vows can go either way, though I will admit, I have more genuine excitement for that than I do fear that we'll see worst-case scenario with that.

Since Ultimate Spider-Man is the only remaining Ultimate book, I'm curious what will happen there. While I understand that anything about that will probably just be whatever happens to the Ultimate Universe in general thanks to Secret Wars, it's where Miles is left at the end of it that I'm interested in.

Um... Well, I guess... Nope, nothing really.

I'd like to be looking forward to more Miles, but I don't wanna get me hope up too high until I know he definitely has a future, post Secret Wars.

Other than that... Sprial will probably just be more Black Cat character assasination, Renew Your Vows has all the makings of Marvels biggest marriage-fan-trolling exercise yet, Spider-Woman's getting a horrifically blah new costume, Spider Gwen and Spider-Sue are crowbarring Anya out of her role (presuming she even survives verse) and over in the main Spidey book, not-quite Pete continues to live in blissful ignorance that his entire life is a lie.

Yep, it's looking like a stellar year ahead.

Oh wait, isn't Miggy going back to 2099 after verse? Perhaps that will spark some life into that book and there will be something to look forward to this year after all.
    Last edited by Vworp Vworp; 01-01-2015 at 02:43 PM.

i can not wait for Renew your vows because i want to see how that peter deals with villains that try to hurt his family

Quote Originally Posted by Max72246 View Post
    i can not wait for Renew your vows because i want to see how that peter deals with villains that try to hurt his family
    I miss Peter having MJ in his life.

But yeah, nothing gets Peter more determined/passionate than having loved ones in the mix.

BANNED

I am looking forward to a story where something(s) or someone(s) reveals to Peter Benjamin Parker and Mary Jane Watson from the present-day Mephistoverse, originated in 2008, that they were a happily married couple for 20 real-time years in the 616 marvel universe, from 1987-2007.

I'd like it very much if present-day Peter and MJ can be transported through time by something(s) or someone(s), to witness the deal married Peter and MJ made with Mephisto, so that they FINALLY suffer the pain they perhaps had only up-to-then felt in their souls as Mephisto wanted.

To me, it is unreasonable that present-day Peter and MJ are relatively happy with their lives as they are now.

-Anya getting a bigger role.
    -Gwen's book to be good.
    -I'm open to liking Silk. Let's see if they manage to make me care about her.
    -Spider-Man confirmed for the MCU.
    -Spider-Woman to be good.
    -Kaine and Aracely!
    -The entirety of Spider-Man 2099 uploaded to Marvel Unlimited.
    -Looking forward to SM 2099 new series on MU!

BANNED

Spider-Man's place in the MU post Secret Wars.
    Especially for Miles Morales.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Chan View Post
    -Anya getting a bigger role.
    -Gwen's book to be good.
    -I'm open to liking Silk. Let's see if they manage to make me care about her.
    -Spider-Man confirmed for the MCU.
    -Spider-Woman to be good.
    -Kaine and Aracely!
    -The entirety of Spider-Man 2099 uploaded to Marvel Unlimited.
    -Looking forward to SM 2099 new series on MU!
    When did that happen? Last time i checked, Marvel and Sony were still bickering.
    Did we had an update? (not trolling, just asking)

Quote Originally Posted by Minerboh View Post
    When did that happen? Last time i checked, Marvel and Sony were still bickering.
    Did we had an update? (not trolling, just asking)
    Spider-Chan wrote about some things that haven't happened. This is what SC is looking forward to, not necessarily what will happen (For example, Spider-Gwen might end up being mediocre, but SC hopes it'll be good.)
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Spidergwen

Silk

Secret wars

What will happen in spiderverse

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Venom hopefully coming back to Earth and stop doing dumb stuff in space

Conclusion of Spider-Verse

Scarlet Spider

Return of Eddie Brock, hopefully
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."