Page 150 of 212 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 3174

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Peril View Post
    Tuesday is the TANTALIZING 21st CENTURY

"I do not say this often but......I'm speechless."
    New-ish art of Namor that I find pretty decent?
    Awesome.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post

365 Days with Namor, Day 24

O_O

I'm leaving this one for Dermie.

Something with the pink, I guess...

Astonishing Member

Hmmm. They probably should have titled it, the SUCCESSFUL Search for the Silver Surfer. ;p
    "Where is the Sur...oh, there you are! Sorry, I thought your backside was a mirror..."

Ha! As if Hellstrom would wear that much clothing. That is Necrodamus, IIRC, who even more than Hellstrom, had a rather inflated image of himself.
    LOL. You're right, Daimon does tend to bare more flesh than most other male superhumans. He has had at least one full-body costume though--the outfit he wore in the short-lived LAST DEFENDERS series.

That's Necrodamus?? Really?!? Wow. I'm used to him being a wrinkled old man in robes in most of his appearances I have seen. He must have magically given himself a body upgrade here!

"No, Walter, its not what it looks like! Namor was in danger, so I was helping him hide....down my pants!"

Namor had just better hope that Diane's brother isn't also using her home for a hideout...or he might crawl into bed and find the wrong person there! Sounds like the set up for some comical farce--complete with a Scooby-Doo style chase scene with people running from room to room, popping out from the wrong doors, etc.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    "Where is the Sur...oh, there you are! Sorry, I thought your backside was a mirror..."
    LOL! So, now people have an excuse to stare at Surfer's butt... "I thought it was a mirror!"

LOL. You're right, Daimon does tend to bare more flesh than most other male superhumans. He has had at least one full-body costume though--the outfit he wore in the short-lived LAST DEFENDERS series.

That's Necrodamus?? Really?!? Wow. I'm used to him being a wrinkled old man in robes in most of his appearances I have seen. He must have magically given himself a body upgrade here!
    Ooops. No, I got my wizards mixed up -- I thought he was a projection of what Necrodamus' fantasy self. But no, this is a wizard named Calizuma who tricked Silver Surfer.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Calizuma_%28Earth-616%29

Did I post that Defenders pic in this thread?

"No, Walter, its not what it looks like! Namor was in danger, so I was helping him hide....down my pants!"

Namor had just better hope that Diane's brother isn't also using her home for a hideout...or he might crawl into bed and find the wrong person there! Sounds like the set up for some comical farce--complete with a Scooby-Doo style chase scene with people running from room to room, popping out from the wrong doors, etc.
    LOL! I can't say I've ever thought of Namor trapped in such a farce before ... but now I see a shark headed Tiger Shark chasing Namor around like some sort of Looney Toons!

I still don't get what Namor was thinking in that panel, creeping into a woman's dark bedroom. He's lucky he didn't get shot.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Astonishing Member

LOL! So, now people have an excuse to stare at Surfer's butt... "I thought it was a mirror!"
    lol. Its a good thing the Surfer was never an Avenger--Jarvis may have ended up polishing him once a week or something, and ended up with a bizarre sexual harassment issue.

Ooops. No, I got my wizards mixed up -- I thought he was a projection of what Necrodamus' fantasy self. But no, this is a wizard named Calizuma who tricked Silver Surfer.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Calizuma_%28Earth-616%29
    Ah. Interesting. But that's something of a relief--I don't know if the world was ready for a buff and horny Necrodamus!

Did I post that Defenders pic in this thread?
    Not that I recall.

LOL! I can't say I've ever thought of Namor trapped in such a farce before ... but now I see a shark headed Tiger Shark chasing Namor around like some sort of Looney Toons!
    It would be a hoot! lol (yes, I said 'hoot') Ah, Looney Toons--always good for a laugh. It would be interesting to see how Namor would cope with the likes of Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck.

I still don't get what Namor was thinking in that panel, creeping into a woman's dark bedroom. He's lucky he didn't get shot.
    Given that the bullets would just bounce off, I doubt he was too concerned.

Ah, more fond memories of the Roger Stern AVENGERS run!

Poor Namor--he looks like he needs a hug. And does one of the protestor's signs really say "go fish"?!? That's priceless.

Wasp vs Moonstone! Yay! I love Moonstone (I'm excited she's coming back for the upcoming new THUNDERBOLTS series), and I love Wasp! Its such a shame she is apparently being sidelined in favour of a new Wasp. sigh.

365 Days with Namor, Day 25

"While it is true that I acted … shall we say a trifle rashly in my dealings with Roxxon last night."

Trifle = Riding a griffon through their glass ceiling during a board meeting

Namor. Master of Understatement.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Tuesday is THE TANTALIZING 21st CENTURY
    Day 26

All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A to Z: Update #3
    by Aaron Lopresti
    Cover Date: September 2007

It would be a hoot! lol (yes, I said 'hoot') Ah, Looney Toons--always good for a laugh. It would be interesting to see how Namor would cope with the likes of Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck.
    lol. Its a good thing the Surfer was never an Avenger--Jarvis may have ended up polishing him once a week or something, and ended up with a bizarre sexual harassment issue.
    LOL! This scene would definitely have to go in our Scooby / Looney Toons show!

Not that I recall.

Right, I posted it in the Appreciation thread. Here we go.

Errands await ... but found this while looking for shirt images and HAD to share.

Given that the bullets would just bounce off, I doubt he was too concerned. ; )
    Good point. Though it would be difficult to hide while bullets are flying.

Ah, more fond memories of the Roger Stern AVENGERS run!

Poor Namor--he looks like he needs a hug. And does one of the protestor's signs really say "go fish"?!? That's priceless.

Wasp vs Moonstone! Yay! I love Moonstone (I'm excited she's coming back for the upcoming new THUNDERBOLTS series), and I love Wasp! Its such a shame she is apparently being sidelined in favour of a new Wasp. sigh.
    Exactly! Maybe that's why I love this cover especially. Namor needs a hug!

Yeah, I'm not sure at all about the Wasp situation. Doesn't sound good at all. But it IS nice to see Moonstone back.
    Last edited by Reviresco; 01-27-2016 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abe View Post
    Something with the pink, I guess...
    LOL! I complete missed that!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Peril View Post
    Tuesday is the TANTALIZING 21st CENTURY

"I do not say this often but......I'm speechless."
    Lovely Steve Pugh art. Hilarious line. Great panel!

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Water View Post
    New-ish art of Namor that I find pretty decent?
    Awesome.
    From a series you'll probably even like! Robinson's All New Invaders.

365 Days with Namor, Day 26

"Next time we should leave your mascot behind."

Ouch!

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

365 Days with Namor, Day 24

O_O

I'm leaving this one for Dermie.
    I'd like a T-Shirt with this panel, and "when you can't get up, go down" underneath please and thanks.
    "Self has no time for this."

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

365 Days with Namor, Day 26

"Next time we should leave your mascot behind."

Ouch!
    The Bucky and Namor interplay in this run was priceless. Do you have the panel's where Bucky sasses Namor? His audacity made me gasp.
    "Self has no time for this."

From a series you'll probably even like! Robinson's All New Invaders.
    OMG! I KNEW that looked familiar! HA!
    What's funny is, I don't care for the art too much in that series, but this panel here isn't bad.
    "All it takes for sexism to prosper is for good men to see nothing."

Wednesday is the WILD '90s

"Extra fiber in my diet."
    "Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy... and we shall have peace."