Imo absurdism is to me one of the more intriguing concepts to come out of existentalism. The idea of the only consistency being that on account of random spontaneity anything can happen and it could potentially mean nothing is an interesting one but the way it's presented a/o spoken of at times imo is a bit too laden w/ the Western style induction fallacy that emptiness is a scary thing b/c everything is a "free for all" and hence it is dangerous to be empty and be wary of it instead of seeing it instead as a kind of "perpetual liminality" where there is not yet any value-judgement.

If I take some of the things said in the "What is NOT Random?" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMb00lz-IfE ,where Derek and Mike said that "information is entrophy" and that having "full information being tightly packed,distilled info...pure information is randomness", I think you can see absurdity as a kind of "all-inclusion" of information b/c there is (supposedly) no regularity going on with that information (randomness being disorder--.i.e. one way of putting absurdity)..."and randomness is disorder;what we call entrophy".

Aside:Personally I'd even say that in non-emotional terms love is all-inclusion--something that'd lead to another tangent

As for moral and ethical implications..

In case anyone thinks that "if everything is absurd,therefore morality is relative",this is a video which comes to my mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0l9ZMo1aiQ

If there is nothing to center life on,that doesn't mean life is meaningless and can "go to flames" b/c of it's exhaustibility due to it's meaningless finitism; life is still valuable b/c in the face of the absurd (and whatever process of becoming we take) it might very well be all we have.

Absurdity does not "always" arise in the search for meaning. Sometimes an interpretation is only as useful as the point your trying to make,;the point which made via the decision fueled by the volition within your self-direction motorized by [variable:x..compassion,joy,desire etc]. Your intellect and even perceptual satisfaction do not have to really be taken into account for this to be done.

If I could I'd bring up Camus and philosophical implications of game and chaos theory .