Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Most of Jerry Acerno's work for Marvel was inking. He inked 15 issues of Power Man and Iron Fist, including this cover. Danny's old??

Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Here's today's list of creators. A few Marvel artists today. I loved Rudy Nebres work, back in the day. Will definitely see if can find some examples.

January 14

Frazer Irving b.????
    Humberto Marquez b.1923
    John Tartaglione b.1921
    Leonardo Ortolani b.1967
    Mario Cubbino b.1930
    Oliviero Gramaccioni b.1953
    R.F. Outcault b.1863
    Rudy Nebres b.1937
    Steffen Kverneland b.1963
    Steven J. Woron b.1958
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

I'm going to shelve this project for a while, as I appear to be the only OCD person interested in looking up this info or celebrating various Marvel creators and anniversaries. Understandable, since I don't feel like celebrating much at Marvel presently, either.

BANNED

Happy Birthday to Garth Ennis!
    I loved Punisher : Born, Punisher Kills The Marvel Universe, Thor : Vikings, Hulk Smash! and the Punisher : Welcome back Frank!