Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jphamlore View Post
    The explanation is staring us in the face and is rooted in Marvel continuity.

http://marvel.com/universe/High_Evolutionary

Nathaniel Essex who became Sinister pursued using the X-gene including on himself; the High Evolutionary chose to try and artificially duplicate the abilities of the X-gene.
    Thats A possibility, it doesn't address the resemblence Pietro and Max have which has been mentioned more than once. Personally I always LIKED the idea they were mutants and his children, and I thought the idea that Lorna suddenly proved a child of his was a horrible idea, and I could have SWORN somewhere in the past it was addressed and proven that Lorna was NOT his child.

Quote Originally Posted by davew128 View Post
    Who's to say that fragment is on the same latitude in orbit? It could easily along the sphere representing earth's orbit be out of LOS with the sun.
    Forget about that. Tony Stark building a Dyson Sphere with his resources is like a regular middle-low class guy building a spaceship in his shed using discarded tin cans, spent batteries and a blowtorch.

Well Tony's dyson sphere is only 0.02% done right? Throw in his fortune plus a 20% of for saving the universe rewards card and it gets way more affordable.

Where's the teasers for the rest of the cast of UA? I need a Cap and Sabs poster