Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
X-23 would be better than Sabertooth at replacing Wolverine.
That was my personal preference too but they went with Sabretooth sooo, whatever lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sladewilson View Post
I'm thinking either Spidey, Iron Man or Captain America & Falcon. Or to really go out on a limb - Groot?
I'd love it if it was Groot just to laugh my head of at the thought of it.

Quote Originally Posted by a moment closer View Post
I was thinking Wolverine. Wishful thinking, I know. Spider-Man and Groot were my next guesses. I liked someone else's response being Stan Lee or Coulson. I can totally see them making Stan "The Man" Lee into a permanent Marvel hero and Coulson is the dude that is everywhere at the moment. I don't play any of the Marvel video games so I'm wondering if the answer is hidden there.
LOL Well I was totally kidding about Stan Lee but with Coulson I was only half-kidding but he does seem to be in a lot of places at the moment, I mean hell he's even the star of his own comic now. Even though it's named SHIELD he's going to be the main character of that book (I think, at least by the looks of it lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
""Star Wars" pioneered the Space Opera"

That will come as news to E.E. "Doc" Smith.
And to Gene Roddenberry but seriously I think he kinda HAS to say that or something like that since Marvel have got the rights back for the comics of Star Wars.

Quote Originally Posted by broski View Post
Ironically, I think Secret Wars is the event that's worth that tagline.
Hope so bronski.

Quote Originally Posted by broski View Post
But, to answer your question (which isn't even directed toward me) I'd say Psylocke. For the past few years, she has become the new Wolverine. Joining X-Force; struggling with the fact that she's not only a killer, but she likes to kill; becoming the "security/soldier" of the X-Men. Marvel really dropped the ball on Psylocke's role as the "new Wolverine."
Psylocke? Well, I haven't been following X-Force but I wouldn't have thought about her like that tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by bandoogiemanz View Post
Wouldn't secret wars be an easy way to bring back wolverine? There are presumably going to be so many alternate versions of him running around, it shouldn't be a problem to get one of them whatever universe ends up springing out of this. Thinking a huge profile for a marvel character is a good thing is a bit presumptuos imo.
I think they're bringing him back at the end of Secret Wars personally.