Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    I like the idea of this Challenge too Radjack!

I just a few questions before I decide that I am in if that is ok:

1.)Some books I have already read I plan to go back and re-read this year for various reasons, some to tie in with events and other shorts. So does re-reading a book from the past count??

2.)When keeping track, do I post a new post each time with what I read or add to one post overall, aka just re-edit my original post of the list?

Thanks for the Help!

Added a Few More:

3.)Issues that we get Online count, they don't have to be physical copies, they can be online issues or the ones we get on collections on DVD-ROMS?

4.)When we are doing Manga, allot of Manga's have several chapters in a book, do we count the chapter as 1 issue or the whole book as 1 issue?

Thanks Again!
    1 re-reads count

2 1000 posts from each participant would be a bit much . Better to just edit your op every week or so (Or just tally them up at the end of the year).

3 any format counts whether it's digital, physical, audiobook (imagine the fun you could have with onomatopoea), or even Braille

4 each volume is one book, not each weekly instalment (or chapter). omnibus editions and Vizbigs would count as 2-4 comics depending on how many volumes comprise the book.
    Last edited by canadianaidan64; 01-04-2015 at 03:35 PM.