All-New Member

Default Bust: new comic series funded by Kickstarter

Hi guys, my name is Dave, former deputy editor at gaming site VG247, and CBR newcomer. Hello to you all, I hope you had a superb time over the holidays

This is a quick message to say that on Halloween I successfully had my first independent comic series funded on Kickstarter.

IMG_20150103_105820.jpg

It's called Bust and it's a mid-apocalypse story focused on a crooked blackjack dealer out of Las Vegas. He's trying to protect his family in a world that's going increasingly insane and faces many struggles along the way.

IMG_20150103_105845.jpg
    Honestly, these things aren't zombies

Issue one launches in print this April, but because this is the first comic project by myself and artist Chris O'Toole, we want as many people to read it as possible, so we're putting each page of the issue on our blog free of charge as soon as they're made. You can read it as it unfolds here.

Print preorders can be made via PayPal here, but really I'm just looking for the CBR community's expert feedback.I'm an avid graphic novel reader but this is my first full release, so I'm keen to see what you think.

Anyway guys, thanks for your time, and I hope you have a great start to 2015!

Dave.
    Attached Images Attached Images