Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    triage is essentially immortal now.
    Let's try beheading, cutting out the heart and burning before we jump to conclusions. Any decent healing factor would have managed with the damage he sustained here.

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Raze & Xavier bore me as well, especially their designs. No originality unlike Legion for example who stands out as his character with powers.
    I don't mind the idea of this story, it's just, as someone already said - uninspired~~~~~!!

Emma Frost knocking out TJ did make me LoOOoOL~~ though and it was interesting that Bendis used the o5 in the big fight instead of his actual creations. oOooOopppzz.

& does all this mean that Mystique has already given birth in our timeline then and there's that Xavier Jr baby around somewhere?~?
    It does. Now...where the heck is that damn baby??
    Last edited by Anis; 05-14-2014 at 09:44 AM.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

I thought it was great. I liked the what's real/not real moments, which makes sense with two powerful telepaths and a shapeshifter attacking you. Christopher's development is interesting, as Bendis continues to play with standard powers and then make them a little more interesting, just like he did with Tempus and Deeds.

I'm open to Bendis trying to re-build and rehabilitate the Brotherhood from Aaron's BOTA mess, but he obviously still has a lot of work to do.

It was alright.

I was REALLY hoping that they were gonna kill off triage.
    Definitely not a fan of all this brother Mystique crap. Bendis better hope he has a master stroke to make this work, because right now its pretty facepalm worthy.

Don't let the title confuse you, this was 100% an Uncanny issue. Im pretty sure their cast says more, does more and are the only ones not incapacitated at the end, which means they get to play hero next issue too.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Oh, man. LOL at CuBeast having already embraced Dudebro Jealousy. LOLOLOL at Prof K being pissed at Tyke choosing his deadbeat dad over her. Good stuff.

Honorable mention to Emma casually for punching Jeen, I guess. Oh, and Raze, too. The guy's annoying as all hell, but you gotta give him props for putting Mystique out of her misery.

So wait. Mystique is dead? Raze has been Mystique this whole time?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cwatz View Post
    Don't let the title confuse you, this was 100% an Uncanny issue. Im pretty sure their cast says more, does more and are the only ones not incapacitated at the end, which means they get to play hero next issue too.
    While reading, I had to fliiiiiiiip to the front cover to remind myself what I was reading.
    I prefer the Uncanny cast to the JGSFHLQDSER anyway so GOOD~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by MakubeX View Post
    That would be an interesting twist but no. Raze hasn't killed her yet. He's either not been born yet or is just a baby or a small child right now.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MakubeX View Post
    Props for putting Future!Mystique out of misery.

So did I miss out on the Xavier and Mystique relationship? Can someone fill me in on a timeline for their relationship or is that going to be explained later?

I liked this issue a lot. A lot happened but it flowed pretty well and was easy to follow the moving pieces. I know a lot of people hate on Bendis' work with the X-men, but I have enjoyed it a lot so far.
    Pull List
    Marvel - All Marvel.
    Image - Saga, Walking Dead

Creator and host of Informal Talks podcast at InformalTalks.com and on iTunes!

Quote Originally Posted by XFan View Post
    So did I miss out on the Xavier and Mystique relationship? Can someone fill me in on a timeline for their relationship or is that going to be explained later?

I liked this issue a lot. A lot happened but it flowed pretty well and was easy to follow the moving pieces. I know a lot of people hate on Bendis' work with the X-men, but I have enjoyed it a lot so far.
    This will be explained later. This issue didn't show the details.

Quote Originally Posted by yet another View Post
    Let's try beheading, cutting out the heart and burning before we jump to conclusions. Any decent healing factor would have managed with the damage he sustained here.
    elixir can recreate body parts instantly. christopher looks like he can do that and more, plus some sort of life essence manipulation. and the scary thing is he did this to himself unconscious.

Spectacular Member

Pretty good chapter. I hope they explore more of that delicious Molly Hayes. Why she joined the Brotherhood. I remember she first met Beast on Uncanny X-Men The Heroic Age.

But yeah, what the hell is up with Xavier and Mystique?? :O

triage is even awesome now he can heal himself from death

So, Xorna-Jean gets to take out the Cuckoos (and says she enjoyed it), and Emma gets to take out teen-Jean (Scott says she wanted an excuse). The Emma/Jean thing is already old. They need to move on to something else.

I do wonder though, if this Xorna is the same one from the last event, or a Xorn from an earlier time in the future. It could go either way. We never saw a Xorn body, we don't know that she couldn't reconstitute herself, but that doesn't explain the others. Could they all still be future versions of themselves? If you kill someone from the future, that only kills the version of them beyond that age. Or whatever.

I'm still wondering where the rest of the Brotherhood was during "No More Humans".