Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XFan View Post
    So did I miss out on the Xavier and Mystique relationship? Can someone fill me in on a timeline for their relationship or is that going to be explained later?
    Hasn't been explained yet. Odds are the Destiny Diaries struck again.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    elixir can recreate body parts instantly. christopher looks like he can do that and more, plus some sort of life essence manipulation. and the scary thing is he did this to himself unconscious.
    Pure genius, really. The black guy isn't merely safe; he can't die.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    i think triage might be the most powerful black x-men that has ever existed.

Quote Originally Posted by gsnake007 View Post
    triage is even awesome now he can heal himself from death
    Kid better stick really close to Bendis, then. As soon as another writer shows up, he's on a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by cwatz View Post
    It was alright.

I was REALLY hoping that they were gonna kill off triage.
    Definitely not a fan of all this brother Mystique crap. Bendis better hope he has a master stroke to make this work, because right now its pretty facepalm worthy.

Don't let the title confuse you, this was 100% an Uncanny issue. Im pretty sure their cast says more, does more and are the only ones not incapacitated at the end, which means they get to play hero next issue too.
    Ironic how the Uncanny cast does more here than they've been doing in their own title.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Ironic how the Uncanny cast does more here than they've been doing in their own title.
    yes almost as if that were intentional somehow.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    i think triage might be the most powerful black x-men that has ever existed.
    Storm fans will want a word with you when they read this

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMan View Post
    The Emma/Jean thing is already old. They need to move on to something else.
    ".
    They've barely scratched the surface with the new incarnation of Jeen. Why even bother bringing her back if we can't partake in some delicious catfighting?

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Fully trope-resistant. Or are we just enabling more tropery?

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMan View Post
    I do wonder though, if this Xorna is the same one from the last event, or a Xorn from an earlier time in the future. It could go either way. We never saw a Xorn body, we don't know that she couldn't reconstitute herself, but that doesn't explain the others. Could they all still be future versions of themselves? If you kill someone from the future, that only kills the version of them beyond that age. Or whatever.
    All the X-Men watched Xorna vaporize herself, so this is likely just a slightly younger version of her. If the Brotherhood can move through time freely they can probably just return to the future and gather up missing members just a few seconds earlier from when the left. So long as there's someone left who is able to make the trip they can keep this up for a LONG time.

Remember when Eva wouldn't let Triage touch her? My guess is future Triage is a Brotherhood member. He brought the dead Brotherhood members back to life.

Only flaw is he didn't heal Xavier Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Storm fans will want a word with you when they read this
    storm can't hog the position forever.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    Fully trope-resistant. Or are we just enabling more tropery?
    I don't think we are. LL Cool J has been averting the Black Dude Dies First (or at all) trope for years.

Interesting issue

- Guess Bendis had to give one up to Beast lol, even if it wasn't Scott Summers.
    - I can see it now, The Will most definitely has to do with Mystique and potentially NuXavier
    - Raze, you are a sh***y person....truly
    - Lol Emma. First lesson as Jean's mentor is learning how to take a sucker punch.

Seriously, did no one watch X-Men First Class?

BANNED

...so essentially this is telling us that even though the O5 disappear from the past, all events up to AVX still happen the same way including Cyclops getting the Phoenix and killing Xavier to whom he would no longer have such a bond with because he disappeared in the first few years of forming the X-men? That scene immediatley confused me. I would have preferred showing a completely different point in time where Xavier died (even if it still needed to be at Scott's hand) to show that their pull forward had an impact. If all that changes are a few attitudes, members, and whom is sleeping with whom...their impact is a lot less crucial to the timeline (the O5) than we would expect. While decent for what it is, this title is now gone from my weekly buys and I will follow it in collections.
    That scene/title jumped the shark....although it is such a pretty, pretty shark (I can still get my art fix from the blogs and reviews).