Default Questions about Wolf Moon

Hey Cullen,

Huge fan, long time follower of your work.

I really enjoyed Wolf Moon issue #1 and can not wait to dive into issue #2 when it comes out.

Reading some of the interviews online and wrapping my head around the first issue the story is so true to the feel of a good werewolf story without being in any way the same old "bite, man, monster" trope that gets used over and over again. The idea of the "Wolf Spirit" and the jumping from host to host every full moon is just such a fresh way to approach the genera.

I was wondering, (and I totally understand if you an not answer this yet) Dillon Chase is not the first, nor will he be the last person to be inhabited by the wolf spirit that transforms a person into a werewolf. If this can happen to anyone do you have a time line of how long the Wolf Spirit has been around infecting victims and turning there lives upside down? Were there Civil War soldiers who could have been infected? Maybe members of some medieval kingdom? Does it go back even farther than that to rome? Maybe even before? How old is this thing I guess is what I am asking HAHAH!

Thanks for starting a forum man, I really look forward to seeing all the great questions people post!

Fantastic Member

Hey, Anton! I know you!

First of all, thanks for the long time support. It means the world.

As for Wolf Moon, I'm glad you're digging it. We're trying to do something exciting and different.

I suppose the Wolf *could* have a very long lifespan. It has almost certainly existed for a loooooong time. For this series, though, I'm focusing on a relatively modern timeline. My original goal was to explore the lives of a number of different people through their experiences with the entity. There's something larger going on, of course, but I would only be able to explore that if we do a follow-up series.

Not really a question, I just always like giving credit and expressing appreciation when it's due. Before I went to bed last night I got a chance to read Wolf Moon #2. It never ceases to put a smile on my face how you always seem to be able to represent disabled characters and not depict them in the stereotypical type cast tropes that are normally present in most forms of media.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by AntonLovecraft View Post
    Not really a question, I just always like giving credit and expressing appreciation when it's due. Before I went to bed last night I got a chance to read Wolf Moon #2. It never ceases to put a smile on my face how you always seem to be able to represent disabled characters and not depict them in the stereotypical type cast tropes that are normally present in most forms of media.
    Thank you, sir. That means a lot.