Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

We may get to see Janet in a flashback or in a future episode of Agent Carter or Agent's of Shield.

Howard Stark is long dead but we are still seeing him played by two different actors in Marvel films and television shows.

I'm just glad this film has finally got made.

Stan Lee tried to get a Ant-Man movie made back in the late 80's when New World Entertainment was Marvel Comics' parent company.

Edgar Wright and his writing partner Joe Cornish wrote a treatment for Artisan Entertainment, who owned the film rights to Ant-Man all the way back in 2003 before the rights reverted back to Marvel who let them have a crack at making the film until they split and now it has finally been made.

Quote Originally Posted by nadler View Post
    IMDB notes the Ten Rings in the cast so I wonder what their involvement in the film could be?
    Really? Where did you see that? I went to IMDB and didn't see anything about it.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

BANNED

If Jan was the Wasp in the 60s/70s, she and Hank pretty much had the field to themselves as super-powered persons.

You can generate something out of that, I think...

Quote Originally Posted by gwangung View Post
    If Jan was the Wasp in the 60s/70s, she and Hank pretty much had the field to themselves as super-powered persons.

You can generate something out of that, I think...
    Definitely in terms of being Superheroes, though Winter Soldier might possibly have been active at this point...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Definitely in terms of being Superheroes, though Winter Soldier might possibly have been active at this point...
    Hank and Jan vs. the Winter Solider? Hmmmmm

BANNED

Not much to go by there. A tease of a teaser. The studios have certainly perfected the art of teasing the audience. Let's hope they deliver the goods.

Astonishing Member PretenderNX01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And just like Wally and any other Legacy hero, will have to earn that costume and identity.
    In JLU, Wally was just the Flash. They don't even mention Barry in the show, I think Bruce Timm said in an interview he figured the Flash on Superman was Barry. The Wally on Teen Titans (also voiced by Michael Rosenbaum) mentions Barry was lost in a crisis but for all intents and purposes on Justice League Wally is simply The Flash. No fuss, no muss.

And Hal Jordan just got ignored alltogether.

Quote Originally Posted by PretenderNX01 View Post
    In JLU, Wally was just the Flash. They don't even mention Barry in the show, I think Bruce Timm said in an interview he figured the Flash on Superman was Barry. The Wally on Teen Titans (also voiced by Michael Rosenbaum) mentions Barry was lost in a crisis but for all intents and purposes on Justice League Wally is simply The Flash. No fuss, no muss.

And Hal Jordan just got ignored alltogether.
    I know, but the difference is that they never acknowledged or brought up Wally possibly being a legacy hero or that there was a Flash before him which made it a non-issue, while it's been heavily hinted that Janet was the original Wasp in the MCU. Unlike JL, I expect Hope's mom being the previous Wasp will be brought up and if she becomes Wasp I expect the legacy hero aspect will also be touched on as well.