Quote Originally Posted by kid_omega_prime View Post
hey I relised I never got a answer to my bonus question. is she really the daughter of hulk and thunder ? or is she like a clone of thunder with a little hulk dna so she could have her gamma powers ? on dc database it says that... "Thundra of this dimension traveled to Earth-616 in search of its greatest, most powerful hero. She soon came into conflict with Hulk, finding exactly what she needed. After battling for a period of time, there was a halt and Thundra explained the troubles of her world to Hulk, eventually kissing him, secretly sampling DNA from his saliva. Immediately afterwards she was transported back to her universe. The G-Engineers then spliced the Hulk's DNA with her own, and eventually Lyra was born."

that sounds like a clone to me. I was also thinking of adding hulk to my list. that's why i'm ask about lyra.
That's more like a test tube baby, because it has half the genetic material of both parents. Aside from using his spit instead of sperm, that's all available tech for the public now.