Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by wickedmountain View Post
    Same here man
    Ditto... an Earth (maybe Earth 22) with the seasoned Justice Society of America would definitely have me on board!

Hell, I'd be happy if they all wore Jim Lee designed costumes too!
    Last edited by Doctor Kent Nelson; 01-08-2015 at 11:40 PM.
    I see everyone's fate but my own. Sometimes that scares me. But when I see the future of someone such as yourself, I believe in tomorrow again

Staff writer at www.impulsegamer.com

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Bring back the original Golden Age Earth and/ or the original Silver/ Bronze Age Earth and start doing regular stories in them and I'll be reading DC comics all the time again.
    Earth 1 - original Silver/Bronze Age Earth.

Earth 2 - original Pre-Crisis Earth 2. Also, Michael Holt as the new Mr. Terrific. This Earth needs Stargirl (Courtney Whitmore) too.

"History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Wink

Also, adventures on....

Earth 4 - The original Charlton heroes and not that Pax Americana version. Would've like to have seen this Earth
    as it would've been before Crisis on Infinite Earths. I wouldn't mind seeing Tommy Jagger taking up the mantle
    of Judomaster from his WWII father, Rip Jagger.

Earth 5 - The original Pre-Crisis Earth S. I like to see a Squadron of Justice team using the Fawcett characters.
    Spy Smasher, Minute Man, Bulletman, etc.

Last edited by Herowatcher; 01-09-2015 at 02:08 AM.
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

More human than human thetrellan's Avatar

One of the 52 Earths should exist alongside an infinite multiverse much like the original multiverse. Hey, if the New Gods can have their own plane outside of the 52 universes, then why not one reality perfectly situated to access worlds beyond the 52? 616 could be out there, or the joint Marvel/DC universe from the original Superman vs. Spider-Man

superman-vs--spider-man-spider-man-558951_1024_768.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by thetrellan View Post
    One of the 52 Earths should exist alongside an infinite multiverse much like the original multiverse. Hey, if the New Gods can have their own plane outside of the 52 universes, then why not one reality perfectly situated to access worlds beyond the 52? 616 could be out there, or the joint Marvel/DC universe from the original Superman vs. Spider-Man

superman-vs--spider-man-spider-man-558951_1024_768.jpg

The Crossover Multiverse: Earth-0; the post-coie Marvel/DC same earth crossovers (the ones that don't involve Axel Asher/Access) take place here. Earth-1; also known as Marvel-Earth. Lex Luthor & Victor von Doom as maternal half-brothers. Earth-2; here the Timely characters (like Captain America, Namor & Human Torch, among others) were active at least into the 50s, & they were part of the All-Star Squadron. Other-Earth; (whether it has a number or letter designation would be decided later) Argon (hyperion's home planet) is this universe's counterpart to Krypton. Too many story possibilities to count here. Heck the Amalgam universes could be part of this multiverse. Of course for us to get any new stories set in this multiverse (or multiverse strand) requires actual cooperation on the parts of both DC & Marvel.
    John Martin, citizen & rightful ruler of the omniverse.

Fantastic Member wickedmountain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Herowatcher View Post
    Also, adventures on....

Earth 4 - The original Charlton heroes and not that Pax Americana version. Would've like to have seen this Earth
    as it would've been before Crisis on Infinite Earths. I wouldn't mind seeing Tommy Jagger taking up the mantle

Earth 5 - The original Pre-Crisis Earth S. I like to see a Squadron of Justice team using the Fawcett characters.
    Spy Smasher, Minute Man, Bulletman, etc.

Very cool Idea man I like this

[QUOTE=Herowatcher;837608]Also, adventures on....

Spy Smasher, Minute Man, Bulletman, etc. heck yea

[QUOTE=Herowatcher;837556]Earth 1 - original Silver/Bronze Age Earth.

Earth 2 - original Pre-Crisis Earth 2. Also, Michael Holt as the new Mr. Terrific. This Earth needs Stargirl (Courtney Whitmore) too.

Yes all this

Incredible Member

There are a few I'd like, but they include EARTH-2 with the Post-INFINITE CRISIS/pre-NEW 52 characters (that should allow me my original Jay Garrick, Wildcat etc and allow for a Starman legacy as well as the second generation Mr. Terrific, Michael Holt), I'd also like to see an on-going EARTH-16 title but alter it slightly from the one we saw in MULTIVERSITY, I'd want it to be less self-centered and include Arrowette and Ms. Martian. I guess some kind of amalgation of "Titans Tomorrow" and MULTIVERSITY: THE JUST in terms of characters.

The one I think I'd love most of all though would be an EARTH-X title but I would alter it *slightly8 to bring Infinity Inc to the same world as Earth-X (rather then the same world as the JSA).

Cheers.

James.

Justice League of America 0 by Brad Meltzer seems to show an alternate earth with both jla and jsa together maybe on 1 single alternate earth. The jla is from the jla satellite era plus martian manhunter. The jsa seems to be from the bronze age also.

Quote Originally Posted by colonyofcells View Post
    Justice League of America 0 by Brad Meltzer seems to show an alternate earth with both jla and jsa together maybe on 1 single alternate earth. The jla is from the jla satellite era plus martian manhunter. The jsa seems to be from the bronze age also.
    hmmm interesting wonder where justice league dark will be ?

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Kent Nelson View Post
    Ditto... an Earth (maybe Earth 22) with the seasoned Justice Society of America would definitely have me on board!

Hell, I'd be happy if they all wore Jim Lee designed costumes too!

I love that picture, what is it from?

Justice Society Infinity is in the pre flashpoint earth 2.

Quote Originally Posted by matthew View Post
    I love that picture, what is it from?
    Its from a Justice Society of America annual written by Geoff Johns shortly before he left the book. It came out around the end of the Gog storyline, I'd guess in 2009 or so.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    Well with the marriage ban the fact that the characters doesn't refer to each other as wife and husband, IDK but it is worrying and very probable they aren't married .Bleeding cool said that aquaman and mera aren't married. http://www.bleedingcool.com/forums/t...-In-The-New-52
    http://dcwomenkickingass.tumblr.com/...w-52-until-she
    Not married at all it seems, mera is his bride.
    Well, it doesnt really matter what BleedingCool says; they dont make the policy, they just report on the news and rumors they hear.

Admittedly, I didnt bother reading those articles. I think I read them back when the marriage ban was put into effect. But they might be different ones, and have official word from DC sources.

Either way, nothing in the books so much as hints that Atlantis has different rules for its King and Queen than the rest of the world. Since we are absolutely lacking in evidence of any kind, the logical conclusion is that their monarchy works the same as it does for everyone else. Meaning that a Queen must be married to the King. Ergo, Arthur and Mera are married until actual evidence says otherwise.

And it wouldn't be hard to work that in. A couple lines of throwaway dialogue could clear it up easily enough. "Hey Aquaman, would your wife like a sandwich too?" "She's not my wife." "I thought she was the Queen?" "Yeah, the rules are different in Atlantis. She's my queen, not my wife." See? Super easy. Since the Aqua-editor hasnt made this happen, its clearly a non-issue for them.

The marriage ban already had exceptions in Buddy Baker and his wife anyway, so we know its no a die-hard edict to begin with.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.