Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default Who Will Join The Avengers When the "Age Of Ultron" Dust Clears?

Now that Kevin Feige has teased that the Avengers' roster will be altered after the sequel, here are our candidates for Earth's Next Mightiest.

Full article here.

Does Chris Evans need to be resigned for Infinity War? If so, I hope Marvel gives him what he wants. Ain't gonna lie, I'd be a really sad panda if the famous face off between Steve and Thanos never materializes in Infinity War.
    Last edited by NateDizzy; 11-02-2014 at 10:12 AM.

allies needed: Panther, Capt. Marvel, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Luke Cage.

I hope the New Avengers become:

Captain America
    Medusa
    Quicksilver
    Black Panther
    Dr. Strange
    and...
    The Sentry (yeah yeah)
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

I hope Mockingbird joins, since we already know the possibility was brought up when Adrianne Palicki signed on to play Bobbi. Plus, Wanda's the only woman on that list, which would bring the number of female Avengers to a grand total of... two, which was the same number that founded the West Coast Avengers back in the 80s. At this point, Marvel can (and should) do better with diversity.

So I'd want to see... War Machine, Falcon, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and Mockingbird. I think T'Challa could cameo as a hero, but not actually join at that point, and I think that Carol will show up somewhere else before becoming an Avenger.

Hopefully someone of color. A team of nothing but white people in 2015 is sad.

Provided it gets a third season (which I think it will), having Agent Carol Danvers first show up in Agents of SHIELD would be an excellent way to introduce her character and give her a little background before she becomes Captain Marvel and moves on to the big screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mockingbird View Post
    ....which would bring the number of female Avengers to a grand total of... two

....I think that Carol will show up somewhere else before becoming an Avenger.
    You're right, The Avengers are pretty bro-tastic which is why I think Carol needs to make an appearance soon(ish). The article is right. Marvel needs to build her up long before her solo movie drops so the general audience isn't asking "Who is this woman?" Also, her power set is just cool. I really want to see her fire laser bolts from her hand or throw the Hulk like a baseball.
    Last edited by NateDizzy; 11-02-2014 at 11:24 AM.

Astonishing Member

The only essential Avenger I want is Captain America. I really enjoy Chris Evans' performance of Cap.

I do wonder how the Infinity movies will do if they don't plan to bring back the original Avengers for the third movie. No Iron Man, Hulk, Thor or Cap might hurt the box office. Just my humble opinion that Hawkeye and Black Widow are more replaceable than the others.

They keep acting like the line is going to change drastically.

All I'm thinking is going to happen is either Hawkeye or Black Widow (or both) go bye-bye, and Vision, Quicksilver, and Scarlet join.

Though it would be absolutely HILARIOUS if the line up ended up being the Kooky Quartet.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

So we are going to assume that none of the Inhumans are going to become Avengers?

BANNED

New Avengers for part there will be

Dr. Strange
    Scarlet Witch
    Quicksilver
    Vision
    Black Panther
    Antman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NateDizzy View Post
    Does Chris Evans need to be resigned for Infinity War? If so, I hope Marvel gives him what he wants. Ain't gonna lie, I'd be a really sad panda if the famous face off between Steve and Thanos never materializes in Infinity War.
    Dont think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatman View Post
    Hopefully someone of color. A team of nothing but white people in 2015 is sad.
    Some more ethnic diversity would be nice, like Monica Rambeau, or Luke Cage, if he doesn't stay on the Defenders, or can do double time like Spider-Man, or Wolverine.

Or, T'Challa woluld be great, and Sam Wilson a logical step.

But, white, black, male, female, young, old, what have, they're all heroes, saving lives and the world, and that's what matters most, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    They keep acting like the line is going to change drastically.

All I'm thinking is going to happen is either Hawkeye or Black Widow (or both) go bye-bye, and Vision, Quicksilver, and Scarlet join.

Though it would be absolutely HILARIOUS if the line up ended up being the Kooky Quartet.
    I can almost see that, but add Thor and Vision, I think, even if you take out Iron Man, Black Widow, or Hulk.

Chris Evans, Jeremy Renner, Aaron-Taylor Johnston/Jonhson, Elizabeth Olsen.

That'd be nice.

I think Captain America, Thor, Vision, Black Panther and Ant-Man'd be good, though I'm not sure what woman you'd add, other than Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, or Captain Marvel, if it's time. She-Hulk and Scarlet Witch'd be nice, I think.