Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default "No More Inhumans"?

Remember at the end of House of M when Scarlet Witch said "No More Mutants"?

Well, one of the mutants who lost their powers was Quicksilver.

Rumor has it that Marvel is going to retcon Pietro and Wanda into being inhumans instead of mutants (starting with the Magneto revelation from Axis).

So are we going to have to get a retcon that Wanda slipped in a "No More Inhumans but really just Quicksilver and me" when we weren't looking? Because that's kind of a big plothole if they retcon that.

Anyways, if Wanda and Pietro do become Inhumans, how do you think Marvel will explain why everyone thought they were mutants for years?

Fantastic Member

Just because they are not magnetos children does not mean they are not mutants, nor does it mean they are inhumans. In the movies it looks like they were experimented on by strucker. With high evolutionary in lvolved in uncanny avengers, they may have a similar origin there.

BANNED

Welcome Dark Warlock.
    I would read an ongoing marvel comicbook series about you perhaps as a result of this years Secret Wars?

Regarding Wanda and Pietro ; Their biological mother is still MAGDA, their biological father might be ;
    magdad4.jpg
    This MIGHT be the 'Magneto' that was Magda's lover and thus Pietro and Wanda's biological father!
    Last edited by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear; 01-12-2015 at 04:50 AM.

magda could also not be their mother as well.

if high evolutionary is their father, then perhaps bova is their true mother. and we also find out that scarlet witch contracted something akin to mad cow disease while in the womb - which would explain her behaviour all these years.

They could explain it as the mutated DNA of all mutants is derived from inhuman DNA? Doubt they would though in case Marvel want a full on uprising on their hands...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    magda could also not be their mother as well.

if high evolutionary is their father, then perhaps bova is their true mother. and we also find out that scarlet witch contracted something akin to mad cow disease while in the womb - which would explain her behaviour all these years.
    Or just Immortus, C'thon, and the Life Force.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CMain453 View Post
    They could explain it as the mutated DNA of all mutants is derived from inhuman DNA? Doubt they would though in case Marvel want a full on uprising on their hands...
    Yeah the only way to turn them is to turn all mutants, which I have a theory for, but would never happen.

Quicksilver thought he was a mutant. Even if it turns out he isn't, that's probably enough of a gray area for magic, especially as imprecise a spell as Wanda's.

I don't think they'll be Inhuman. I'm betting on the High Evolutionary trying to replicate Mutants. So he inseminated Magda with twins that where not mutants, but something like mutants. To fall more in line with the films having them be genetic experiments.

Maybe Marvel needs a bit of a New 52 reset to get rid of all the confusing / stupid crap that got used and then forgotten over the past fifty+ years . . .

(Or else Mephisto could make a few new visits to the Marvel universe?)

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Maybe Marvel needs a bit of a New 52 reset to get rid of all the confusing / stupid crap that got used and then forgotten over the past fifty+ years . . .

(Or else Mephisto could make a few new visits to the Marvel universe?)
    Not really. They can just do what they've done since the Silver Age, when something doesn't fit, just forget about it and move on. Addressing continuity cock ups too much or relying on continuity results in the apparent need for a reboot or new start. When all you really need to do is tell good stories and don't address the bad ones.

BANNED

Who says they're not mutants?

Quote Originally Posted by Gordonstar View Post
    Who says they're not mutants?
    some rude promo ad that say "mutants no more." marvel could be doing this to us intentionally however.

BANNED

I don't think marvel is doing it out of spite, but they do tend to have synergy with movies. I guess they could be test subjects of high evolutionary or his kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordonstar View Post
    I don't think marvel is doing it out of spite, but they do tend to have synergy with movies. I guess they could be test subjects of high evolutionary or his kids.
    i think high evolutionary and bova were up to something. but here is that promo ad which doesn't confirm anything, but definitely is intended to make us suspicious.