BANNED

Default "I've got a pen, and I've got a...HULK!?"

So, while President Obama is giving his keynote speech saying that he has a pen, and a phone? Who else should kick the door of congress in while dragging 100 Secret Service agents behind her like she's Orochi Katsumi on steroids, other than LITTLE MISS #PASSAWAY, the Alien Emissary!

"No, you dont" she tells the President.

"Then what do I have?"

"...you have a HULK!"

Now normally, we'd assume that she's watched too many movies. But we on Earth have learned to be very, very weary when she says anything. And true enough, whenever President Obama tries to sign anything, or call anyone? A D-10 die will appear and depending on the number it stops on? A VERSION OF THE HULK WILL APPEAR AND CAUSE CHAOS! Or solve some ridiculously difficult math problem if its Professor Hulk.

How does America change now that instead of a pen and a phone, the President HAS A HULK?

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    How does America change now that instead of a pen and a phone, the President HAS A HULK?
    Obama uses the same time travel powers he used to go back in time and put two birth notices in newspapers the day he was born to go back in time and stop this Hulk situation before it starts. Or he goes back in time and interjects himself into the Hulk's early adventures (hey, if Sentry can do it) thereby causing the Hulk to be his friend and do what he asks. [The time travel/ newspaper joke, of course, referring to the still persistent absurdity that he isn't a native born American despite two birth notices in newspaper birth announcements on the date of his birth].

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    The time travel/ newspaper joke, of course, referring to the still persistent absurdity that he isn't a native born American despite two birth notices in newspaper birth announcements on the date of his birth].
    He doesn't have a birth certificate, because it was abducted by aliens. STUPID aliens.

"Why is this human so floppy?"

"Why did this human's parent write where it was born on it?"

"This human does not have an anus for our probe..."