Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Finally read this issue. another great instalment. THRILLED Arcade is dead, and excited to see where this leads our young "heroes". I enjoyed Hopeless' Zemo (though it's still got a way to go to be the brilliance Fabian gave us). Loved having Kev Walker back, I feel bad he didn't get to do Arcade's death, it should have been him (such a big moment should go to the regular artist). Finding myself liking Bloodstone less and less, but Anachronism is awesome. Excited for next issue, and yeah... I think Cammi will be the one to turn Zemo down.
    ~ rating: 4 out of 5 [grade: A-]

Spectacular Member

Great issue. Zemo's pitch was more convincing than I thought Hopeless would craft, so that was unexpected and nice. As usual the art under Walker is gorgeous, and Hopeless is doing a nice job of throwing the kids into a whole new world of temptation. I love where this is going!

I hope that none of the heroes choose the Dark Side, of course, but I know that might be unrealistic. It feels like the heroes are being led into really no choice at all, but for those who want to *remain* heroes, they will have to go, ahem, *undercover,* right? Then it's like reverse-Thunderbolts-- heroes pretending to be villains.
    Marvel Flipside -- Some old Marvel Axis Fanfiction & FanArt
    Where's DannyWall -- Some writing and Marvel TSR Role-Playing Stuff

I think for the first time ever, I'm actually starting to like Hazmat, despite what she did to Arcade. Loved that scene with her mother- did we ever get any background on why they fell out?

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I think for the first time ever, I'm actually starting to like Hazmat, despite what she did to Arcade. Loved that scene with her mother- did we ever get any background on why they fell out?
    I think you're confusing Hazmat with Cammi

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I think you're confusing Hazmat with Cammi
    maybe I was. The art makes them kind of look the same. Ah, well- i can go back to hating Hazmat now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Zartan's Brother View Post
    Great issue. Zemo's pitch was more convincing than I thought Hopeless would craft, so that was unexpected and nice. As usual the art under Walker is gorgeous, and Hopeless is doing a nice job of throwing the kids into a whole new world of temptation. I love where this is going!
    I was distracted by the faux style swatiska he has behind him.