Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Kon isn't dead, well, not anymore. He was genuinely killed in Krypton's destruction at the end of the Return of Krypton arc, but I guess as a reward for his sacrifice, he was reborn as the new Herald of the Oracle. He kinda looks like Silver Surfer now, or in context, a smaller and shinier Oracle.
    Oh yeah that's right

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Brik-el View Post

Newsarama, wouldn't ask the most important question, and that's about what will happen to Kon. I care most about Kon and not Jon. But, and I say but because DC might actually have something good, which is almost rare these days. I saw the PICTURE on the Newsarama site and saw a Fusion/Amalgamation of Pre-DCNU Conner, and Jon Fusing together into 1 being, which has me really interested now. If they did Fuse DC Pre-Flashpoint Conner and Jon together, I would be very interested.

But I still want the DCNU Kon around and be taken care of very Respectfully. I would only be okay with Jon being Superboy if Kon takes the Oracles position and go through time and space, and then hopefully starting the Legion of Superheroes. But I believe that the heroes should know what happened to Kon, and so should Kara know about how Kon saved Karas life, and love him for that.

Also what i'm thinking what Kuder might do a Dragonball'Z characterization on Jon, where Jon is like Vegeta who has killed so many countless beings, but Jon is always being haunted by Kon heroism and decides to turn into a good hero. Whatever happens I will want Kon to have his own book, ashe deserves it rightfully.
    Last edited by Warrior10; 05-31-2014 at 07:43 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior10 View Post
    Newsarama, wouldn't ask the most important question, and that's about what will happen to Kon. I care most about Kon and not Jon. But, and I say but because DC might actually have something good, which is almost rare these days. I saw the PICTURE on the Newsarama site and saw a Fusion/Amalgamation of Pre-DCNU Conner, and Jon Fusing together into 1 being, which has me really interested now. If they did Fuse DC Pre-Flashpoint Conner and Jon together, I would be very interested.

But I still want the DCNU Kon around and be taken care of very Respectfully. I would only be okay with Jon being Superboy if Kon takes the Oracles position and go through time and space, and then hopefully starting the Legion of Superheroes. But I believe that the heroes should know what happened to Kon, and so should Kara know about how Kon saved Karas life, and love him for that.

Also what i'm thinking what Kuder might do a Dragonball'Z characterization on Jon, where Jon is like Vegeta who has killed so many countless beings, but Kon is always being haunted by Kon heroism and decides to turn into a good hero. Whatever happens I will want Kon to have his own book, ashe deserves it rightfully.

Jon won't fuse with pre flashpoint kon,maybe nu 52 kon,but I hope not.that pic was of Jon's old suit he wore in the future,with either him in Kon's suit,or himself in Kon's suit after gar put it on him in the TT annual.

Kara knowing about how kon saved her is IMO a must.plus now that kon moves through time and space as a herald,he can be "dropped" in the Legion time where he could help create the team.

Kuder was given the book with Jon,and not kon,that's why he wants Jon to be redeemed and awesome,when if you look all over the net where you can find any opinions on Jon you can see ppl don't like him,ITS KUDERS WRITING THEY LIKE,and yes that is two different things.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Jon won't fuse with pre flashpoint kon,maybe nu 52 kon,but I hope not.that pic was of Jon's old suit he wore in the future,with either him in Kon's suit,or himself in Kon's suit after gar put it on him in the TT annual.

Kara knowing about how kon saved her is IMO a must.plus now that kon moves through time and space as a herald,he can be "dropped" in the Legion time where he could help create the team.

Kuder was given the book with Jon,and not kon,that's why he wants Jon to be redeemed and awesome,when if you look all over the net where you can find any opinions on Jon you can see ppl don't like him,ITS KUDERS WRITING THEY LIKE,and yes that is two different things.
    Yeah, i'd take Kon over Jon wannabe Superboy anyday. It is rediculous that they even made Jon at all. Kon should always be the Main Man. Like you said Kuder is a good writer, but if he would've been writting Kon instead of Jon, this pathetic Jon character wouldn't be around much, and more hated. Kuder should have more respect for Kon, as should all other writers imo.

Unless they do make Kon be another a better being than Jon with his own comic. I won't have it. Kuder should be writting Kon as Superboy. Not Jon.
    Last edited by Warrior10; 05-31-2014 at 07:41 PM.