Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Birds of Prey, Earth 2 & Hawkman relaunches would be nice.

And DC, please do something with the characters in limbo. (Vixen, Black Lightning, Vibe, Jamie Reyes, Static)

Astonishing Member

Likely 'new' launches are Shazam, JSA, Doom Patrol, and Cyborg, I think.

Likely relaunches are Legion, Batwoman, Green Lantern Corps, Swamp Thing, Superboy, Animal Man (I hope!), and maybe Birds of Prey.

Fantastic Member wickedmountain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by colonyofcells View Post
    Post convergence maybe is just a mini reboot. There will probably be an event after the anti monitor vs darkseid war which could lead to a big reboot.
    there was talk that i saw of a crisis like event happening also.

BANNED

Which is a false rumor

Reboot rumors are normal since it is the anniversary of the granddaddy of all reboots.

BANNED

Yeah but they denied it. They're just celebrating crisis 30 years. Not the reboot that came later.

The big reboot did happen at the end of issue 10 of coie so any celebration of coie always generates lots of reboot rumors. If a reboot does happen again, I hope nobody will cry like the depressed and suicidal earth 2 superman in issue 11 of coie which was the aftershock of the reboot.
    Last edited by colonyofcells; 01-05-2015 at 04:08 PM.

BANNED

Well he lost his earth so it's normal he would break down. But I doubt there's a reboot. They still got plans, and even if they did reboot knowing geoff, it would be earth 1 pre crisis intact replacing everything.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Deniz Camp View Post

Likely relaunches are Legion, Batwoman, Green Lantern Corps, Swamp Thing, Superboy, Animal Man (I hope!), and maybe Birds of Prey.
    I'm with you on Animal Man. I liked it but I wish it was a bit more self contained. I also think it's time for Steel and Atom to get shots at ongoings.

Astonishing Member

Unfortunately I think Steel is unlikely, for a lot of reasons, none of them particularly good, but understandable from a business perspective.

Could see the Atom, though!

BANNED

Such a shame. He's like the Rhodey of the DC Universe now.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjak View Post
    Such a shame. He's like the Rhodey of the DC Universe now.
    Even less visibility, really. But I like him much, much more. No doubt DC sees him as problematic because he's fundamentally derivative of Superman in iconography (ie, not generating his own brand) while also sharing a lot of superficial similarities to Cyborg (I stress superficial; they are VERY different in terms of character, and in terms of the stories that their character begs).

I think once they chose to elevate Cyborg (which, again, is understandable as he's not secondary to any other JL character, unlike Steel), that was a big hit for Steel as a solo-character.

Pak is using him a bit in Action, and it's been pretty nice, but I'd love a mini or an ongoing.

Oh, I guess I assumed it was, just from the obvious 'second rate' treatment it's been getting as a supplement to Earth's End and all that.

Perhaps Earths End and World's Finest will just be folded into Earth 2, then, relaunched with a new creative team and a new mandate. Seems odd, though, as Earth 2 is apparently destroyed in all the 5 Years Later stuff.
    While Earth 2 may or may not face massive problems moving forward, who says any of that "5 years later stuff" will actually happen?

(I mean, they pretty much avoided filling in the five years previous to Flashpoint when they started the New 52 . . . what would be the point of setting in stone what things will happen in the future unless you plan to jump into the future for your line-wide continuity?)

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Who would you wanna see on ANIMAL MAN, out of curiosity?

Astonishing Member

As artist, forever and always Travel Foreman. He is my mans.

As writer? I think you need someone with a slightly twisted sense of story, something a little off kilter, but who can also deliver believable, sweet, family dynamics.

I'd like to see Joe Hill give it a shot.